• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Uncross your legs and take your left hand off of your face.

Daydream

[b]Boo.[/b]
    Years
    This a pretty interesting topic.

I'm very fidgety. I change sitting positions quite a lot. I sit on a chair at my desktop PC. Sometimes, (like at the present moment) I sit with my legs up on my desk, crossed at the ankles, and pointing to the left, then my left arm is positioned under my right leg for typing with my right hand free for typing and using the mouse. I also sit sort of slouched, with my feet pressed up against the wall/back of the desk. Other times, I sit cross-legged or with my knees curled up to my chest, on the chair.

Years
    When I'm on my laptop, I'm usually in (my) bed lying down, with my legs straight out. One of my arms would be behind my head holding it up on the pillow, while the other on the keyboard of the laptop.

When I'm on my desktop computer, I'd sit normally on the chair. When it's hot outside, I'd put my legs on the left side of the desk and straighten them out, having the chair and me in an angle. When it's cold outside or in the room (Because that room gets no heat from the central AC), I'd have my legs folded under me on the chair.

Holidaze

Celestial Daze's Holiday Alt.
    Years
    I can't sit straight on a chair, so i'm either curved with my face 1cm away from the screen or too far almost falling of the chair.
    I also sit with the chair back facing the screen sometimes.

Back