• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Undefined value BREAKNECKBLITZ

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2022
    I am currently getting the ERROR message:

[Pokémon Essentials version 19.1]
    [Generation 8 Project v1.1.2]
    [v19.1 Hotfixes 1.0.7]

Exception: RuntimeError
    File PBS/ZUD_PowerMoves.txt, section 12, key header

Backtrace:
    369:Compiler:335:in `checkEnumField'
    369:Compiler:311:in `csvEnumField!'
    369:Compiler:510:in `block in pbGetCsvRecord'
    369:Compiler:402:in `each'
    369:Compiler:402:in `pbGetCsvRecord'
    [ZUD Plugin] Compilers.rb:128:in `block in compile_ZUD_PowerMoves'
    369:Compiler:200:in `block (2 levels) in pbCompilerEachCommentedLine'
    369:Compiler:193:in `each_line'
    369:Compiler:193:in `block in pbCompilerEachCommentedLine'
    369:Compiler:190:in `open'

This happened after I added scripting for a new move, aswell as adding the move in moves.txt. I can send any information from my files if its necessary. I've tried looking for fixes, and it doesn't make sense why the z-move files are messed up, even though it was a normal move. Thanks for any help!!

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Looks to me that you didn't install the moves.txt part of the ZUD plugin. You should have Breakneck Blitz in moves.txt, and the error basically says that it's not defined in the PBS file.

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2022
    Looks to me that you didn't install the moves.txt part of the ZUD plugin. You should have Breakneck Blitz in moves.txt, and the error basically says that it's not defined in the PBS file.

Thanks for the response. Should I just replace the ZUD moves file with the original move file? Also, is ZUD a plug-in that just adds z-moves? I don't know much about it, I think the plug in was just pre-installed in the file I downloaded originally.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    You need to read the installation guide. The dev did a great job in explaining how to install the plugin.

Back