• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

unicorn trades ✿

Years
pokemon wanted:
Spoiler:

nickname: none
special request?: i know its alot so if you just want to only do a few that's okay

@ O@ wow that is a lot but it shouldn't be too much of a problem!
it might take me a little bit though, is that okay???

Years
ya thats fine you know what you want yet so i can start getting it ready

UHHHH. hmmm.
how's about this?

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Years
Ya sounds great but you should defiantly pick some more

o: i should?
hmmm.

maybe also the shiny snubbull?
aaaand... HA emolga and HA shuppet?
is that alright?

EDIT: i quoted you to make sure you saw this
!!! i just looked it up and it turns out outrage is not an egg move axew can learn.
the one i bred for you DOES have dragon pulse though - is this alright?
and, i suppose, to make up for it, deino has another egg move not mentioned; dragon rage!

i just wanted to check if this was okay with you first, i'm really sorry about that. :/

DOUBLE EDIT: im done breeding all your pokemon so. uvu/ whenever you're ready friend.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 7, 2014

DOUBLE EDIT: im done breeding all your pokemon so. uvu/ whenever you're ready friend.

Ya that all sounds great that was really fast unfortunately I had some stuff pop up and can't get everything don't till tommorow evening is that okay

WishCookie

ヽ(*・ω・)ノNo berries for you!
Years
Hey! I wanted to ask you if you're able to breed a shiny timid vulpix with drought as its ability and 30-31 in all stats besides attack. I could try to get you a shiny Sentret if I'm able to or I could you a female Noivern/Timid with the ability infiltrator and maxed IVs on all stats besides attack.

Years
Hey! I wanted to ask you if you're able to breed a shiny timid vulpix with drought as its ability and 30-31 in all stats besides attack. I could try to get you a shiny Sentret if I'm able to or I could you a female Noivern/Timid with the ability infiltrator and maxed IVs on all stats besides attack.

i'm really sorry! i am not at that level of precise breeding yet, ESPECIALLY when it comes to breeding shinies. i've only ever bred one shiny in my life even after NUMEROUS times of 100's of eggs.

good luck to you though!!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 7, 2014
dude of course! take your time!
there's no hurry, i just wanted to let you know uvu

okay im just breeding the little versions ie pichu, poochyena i have the older versions all ready so if you just want those im good or ill have the others in like 10 mins also what abillity chimchar did you want or do you want both

Last edited:
Years
okay im just breeding the little versions ie pichu, poochyena i have the older versions all ready so if you just want those im good or ill have the others in like 10 mins also what abillity chimchar did you want or do you want both

aw man iron fist would be awesome if that's possible!
also i'm sorry for such a late reply, i just got home from dinner with friends. uvu

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 7, 2014
aw man iron fist would be awesome if that's possible!
also i'm sorry for such a late reply, i just got home from dinner with friends. uvu

np im just checking everything if something is not right let me know and i can fix it but i should be ready to trade when you are

Years
np im just checking everything if something is not right let me know and i can fix it but i should be ready to trade when you are

same to you! i just double checked so it should be good, but still, feel free to tell me if something is wrong!

Years
Would you take my eevee for it?

ah, yes! is the eevee kalos as well? it doesn't have to be i'm just curious is all.

edit: i have to go eat something though so i'll be back in like 15 minutes!

edit again!: i'm around whenever/if you wanna trade uvu/

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
ah, yes! is the eevee kalos as well? it doesn't have to be i'm just curious is all.

edit: i have to go eat something though so i'll be back in like 15 minutes!

edit again!: i'm around whenever/if you wanna trade uvu/

Let me check, I have about 9 or more of them, but I am in there to trade now after I get done.
I have one timid kalos, careful kalos, calm kalos and modest kalos.

Years
Let me check, I have about 9 or more of them, but I am in there to trade now after I get done.
I have one timid kalos, careful kalos, calm kalos and modest kalos.

ooooh i would love to get my hands on the modest kalos eevee if that's okay!

Back