• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

unicorn trades ✿

Years
What from your wish list would you like for one of your 3 shinies?

well.... i suppose that would depend on what you had from the wish list!
ideally i would really like to get either a shiny espurr or shiny noibat
but if you don't have anything from the list you can always offer other things!!
i'm not going to dangle them over your head. :x

Years
Hi im trying to get a glaceon and a leafeon but i dont have eevees with the right nature so i would love to have these:

Eevee (female)
Nature modest

Eevee (female)
Nature adamant

I can offer you 5iv bred pokemons like charmander scyther bagon etc if you want

Years
Hi im trying to get a glaceon and a leafeon but i dont have eevees with the right nature so i would love to have these:

Eevee (female)
Nature modest

Eevee (female)
Nature adamant

I can offer you 5iv bred pokemons like charmander scyther bagon etc if you want

hmm hmmm.
hold on let me check something quickly, i think i might have these laying around?
gimme a minute or two uvu/

Years

ok!! so.
i have a female modest eevee but its level is 33. is that okay?
as for the adamant one, i'll start breeding. uvu depending on how quickly i get a female you can just have her lmao :x

Okay , ill take the modest one first so i can also start breedig for ivs :D ,also can you trade right now or i should wait?

Years
Okay , ill take the modest one first so i can also start breedig for ivs :D ,also can you trade right now or i should wait?

you can just give me whatever for her b/c she was just sitting in my box unused. ;n;
just... not bidoofs or scatterbugs please OTL

ah, i can trade now, give me a moment to add you and things.

Rune_Blad3

Professional Pokémon Breeder
Years
I have a bunch of 5-6 IV pokemon breeds, with various natures, some have their HA...i just recently hatched 2, 6V Fennekins one male, one female.

Rune_Blad3

Professional Pokémon Breeder
Years
Currently not in my bank i have...
3 Jolly 5V Charmanders... 31/31/31/x/31/31, 2x 31/31/31/31/x/31
a Modest 5V Charmander with 31/x/31/31/31/31
a Calm 6V male Eevee with Curse/Wish, A Bold 6V Anticipation male Eevee with Curse/Wish, and I think Yawn..but you'll have to heart scale it back..he was used as breeder for a good while so he's at 45, with no EVs
I have 6 more Eevee's with 31/x/31/31/31/31 the natures Calm,Bold,Timid with a gambit of Abilities HA, and normal.
5V Timid Unnerve Joltik <Missing ATK> ...5V Adamant Gible <Missing ATK>
6V Docile Bulletproof Chespin @ Lv.24
5V Timid Litleo with Rivalry <Missing DEF>
5V Jolly Mienfoo missing S.DEF
5V Gooey Goomy female missing Speed
5V Bold Flabebe missing HP,
3x 5V modest litwicks missing ATK
5V Bold Rotom Missing S.DEF
4x 5V Fennekin all missing ATK
2x 6V Timid Fennekin one male 1 female.. that's what's in my game at the moment i have other stuff just sorta floating around in my bank.

Years
I'm not looking for anything special. Just a Squirtle. I don't really have anything special to trade either (no shinies or special breeds). Would it still be possible to get one from you?

Back