• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] Unific: The Challengers' Journey [M][OOC]

Years
I don't know how good I am a rping but I will try.

Matrona_Anime.png

Name: Marcy
Hometown: Octave City
Appearance: Marcy has long blonde hair and she has a muscular build. She is very short but that doesn't mean anything because she can kick the butt of people almost twice her height. Marcy wears a tank top sports bra top thingy and pants. She never wears shoes. She sometimes wears sports shorts too.

Personality: Marcy is a tough hard worker who never gives up. She is a mean person but and sometimes hurts people's feeling but she doesn't mean too. Marcy does care about the people she loves too and you can see it even though she has a mean personality.

Backstory: Marcy was born to bodybuilder parents. Originally the parents wanted a son to take over with bodybuilding but were disappointed having a daughter. However as a toddler Marcy took an interest into lifting weights so the parents decided to turn her into a bodybuilder. They started training her at age 3 but didn't work her too hard because of her age.

Over new few years she started to grow muscles and get stronger. Marcy's parents decided to get her a Pokemon to help her with her training since she became too strong for her parents to train her. They decided on Machop since he is a strong Pokemon who could help her get stronger. Training with Machop is the reason Marcy wanted to become a Fighting type master. Marcy decided not to go off on a journey at age 10 to focus on her bodybuilding training.

Now at age 14 she is ready to go out and catch some Fighting type Pokemon and become a Fighting type master.

Starter: Muscles the Machop. Gender: Male Ability: No Guard
Moves: Strength, Bulk Up, Focus Energy, Scary Face. Muscles is more of a trainer than a fighter.
1513654620233.png

Welcome to the RPT! This isn't a bad start for a first try, but there's some things you could do to make it better. Firstly, your image really doesn't look fourteen, even a really buff fourteen. So it might be a good idea to age her up a couple of years. A little more written info in the appearance section couldn't hurt, but since you included an image it's really not necessary.

Where you are lacking though is Personality and Backstory. Two lines isn't really enough to communicate an interesting three dimensional character. Try thinking about multiple positives/negatives, things she likes/dislikes or any interesting personality quirks she has. For her backstory, you have a solid foundation but it would be good to include motivations for going into Pokemon battling over following more closely in her parents footsteps and some mention of what her life at home has been like. Maybe, for example, since she started bodybuilding training insanely young, her parents are the pushy sort, which would definitely influence her motivations and home life (or any other origin you want, that's just an example).

Keep it up!

the sloth

is loafing around
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Dec 31, 2020
Posting to notify that I properly finished my SU. Hopefully everything's up to snuff, and I'm open to criticism on what needs tinkering or fixing if not.

Fighting Type Master

The Barefoot Brawler
Years
Okay I will try to add more but l am not that good.

I am thinking I might just scrap my roleplay. I might rp again once I think about a new character.

Last edited:
Years
Okay I will try to add more but l am not that good.

I am thinking I might just scrap my roleplay. I might rp again once I think about a new character.

We all have to start somewhere keep practicing you'll get the hang of it eventually.

Are we gonna have a discord server for this rp when it begins?

We are.

I'm going to read back through all the SUs now and will let the six who are in know shortly. The IC is also written and ready to go, I just need to CSS it and post it.

Years
Spoiler:

Congrats to the six of you, you're in. You can access our Discord server for the RP here, I would strongly recommend that you do. For those of you who didn't make it through, feel free to PM/DM me if you'd like to know why. You're also welcome to join the Discord server as well if you'd like to follow along with what the others do and maybe score a cameo role.

The IC will be up very soon, I'm just about to go get it sorted.

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
Years
  • Age 24
  • she/her
  • Italy
  • Seen yesterday
I really am too slow at making characters, aren't I... sorry for the disappointment, gp! I'll get better at this :D

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Hello I made a thing!

And here is the template if anyone wants to make one too:

(font for the fillable sections is Lucida Console, color #4d4d4d)

Last edited:
Back