• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen unlimited migrations from E/R/S/FR/LG!!!!

KFOX

Making Breeding fun and easy!
    Years
    Couldn't you combine this trick with the Emerald cloning trick? If you could, then you could get 6 rare candies over and over again.

lostprophetsown

chatot,lucario and lance lover
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 30, 2013
    if i find out who found it out i give credit to him for helping me make my guide and find it out also KFOX yes u can i do with masterballs and rare candies i got like 350rare candies and 79masterballs while doing it so ill add that to it aswell ta

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2009
    Can you use the clock to clone Pokemon in DP? I've heard it works on the early versions (2006). You withdraw a Pokemon from the box and if you turn the clock back you will have a Pokemon in the box and the same one in your party. I have tried it but it doesn't work. I don't know if I do it the wrong way.

lostprophetsown

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 30, 2013
    no i think that resets the pal park thing so you cant use it for ages i think dont try, it the other way to clone is go onto gts and mess about but it can perm ban you from there so dont try it

lostprophetsown

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 30, 2013
    Isn't this kinda old news? I was doing this after I fist got the game...

pointless post ...if you know about it dont bother making pointless remarks on here then im just trying to help some people out m8...

Back