• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen unlimited migrations from E/R/S/FR/LG!!!!

lostprophetsown

chatot,lucario and lance lover
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 30, 2013
    pal park migration glitch (unlimited migrations) E/R/S/FR/LG!!!!

To start off with you need 2 gba games for example firered and ruby
    Then migrate the pokemon like you usually would then catch them all and exit and save and turn off.
    Next turn your ds off and increase date by 1day if your not sure how to do it you click on the little picture of the nds and click on calander then press arrow key up.
    after that insert ruby or any other pokemon gba game and click migrate from (your choice of game)
    then try to migrate pokemon until presented with this message "You are using a different Nintendo DS, or its internal clock has been altered. If the game's time setting is changed, you will not be able to migrate Pokémon for another 24 hours. Would you like to change your game's time setting to match the Nintendo DS?"
    click yes and let it configure your diamond pearl....
    after the game reloads the title screen turn the game off
    then insert the original game for me firered then turn it on then follow the usual process of migrating pokemon and vwola!
    unlimited migrations i might add some pics later if i get the chance but tell me if it helped you and any glitches that may occur non as i know of so far XD
    theory:maybe because its something to do with remembering the data from one game and it resets it when you do it with another game?+
    post them here and ill add them

Shiny umbreons theory: And it's because the game knows you've imported, for example, on January 6 at 0:00 so you have to wait until January 7 at 0:00. However, the game notices you changed the time (1 day, for example) and makes the inserted game wait another 24 hours but once you synchronize the game's time to the DS's, it can't affect your other games, and since it is January 7 at 0:00, your game can import again.(make more sense than mine)

DO NOT POST THIS ELSEWERE WITHOUT MY CONSENT PM ME IF you WOULD LIKE TO AND YOU MUST...MUST PUT A LINK TO THE ORIGINAL GUIDE AND SOME FORM OF THANKS FOR ALLOWING ME TO LET YOU SHARE IT. P.S please rate how helpful this guide was.

Couldn't you combine this trick with the Emerald cloning trick? If you could, then you could get 6 rare candies over and over again.

yes you can i got loads of things this way.

Last edited:

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • I tried it once with FR being the one to migrate from and sapphire being the one to set it up...

I COULDN'T MIGRATE FROM SAPPHIRE FOR NEARLY A MONTH!!!! >.<

but FR seemed to work o.O

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    This would work if it wasnt for the fact the game notices when you change the clock and makes you wait another 24 hrs. This might not be the case with multiple GBA though.

lostprophetsown

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 30, 2013
    This would work if it wasnt for the fact the game notices when you change the clock and makes you wait another 24 hrs. This might not be the case with multiple GBA though.

try it it works ill post a vid on youtube if i can and provide a link here to show you it works

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
  • Actually, there was a thread long long ago by another member about this so it's not your finding. I've been doing that for a long time, too.
    I tried it once with FR being the one to migrate from and sapphire being the one to set it up...

I COULDN'T MIGRATE FROM SAPPHIRE FOR NEARLY A MONTH!!!! >.<

but FR seemed to work o.O
    Maybe you forgot to place the hour to normal and the Sapphire cartridge so that it knew you'd changed the time and it would wait 24 hours. So it noticed you'd changed the time much later when you tried to import again (a month, maybe?).

And it's because the game knows you've imported, for example, on January 6 at 0:00 so you have to wait until January 7 at 0:00. However, the game notices you changed the time (1 day, for example) and makes the inserted game wait another 24 hours but once you synchronize the game's time to the DS's, it can't affect your other games, and since it is January 7 at 0:00, your game can import again.

Drakorn

[b][color=red]Skarmory is love[/color][/b]
    Years
  • Uh.. Can pokemon be migrated from Gold and/or Silver? :s

No it can't, only from Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Leaf Green & Fire Red.

I seen this tutorial before on some other forum, however it might of been on here ages ago. I don't really remember to be honest. And thanks for the tutorial. It's highly doubtful that I need it yet.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2008
    Bleh. I lost my ruby awhile ago. >:( Now I can't put any pokemon on my new version..

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
  • DO NOT POST THIS ELSEWERE WITHOUT MY CONSENT PM ME IF you WOULD LIKE TO AND YOU MUST...MUST PUT A LINK TO THE ORIGINAL GUIDE AND SOME FORM OF THANKS FOR ALLOWING ME TO LET YOU SHARE IT. P.S \

Uh, theres thousands of people who know this trick, and I highly doubt you were the first one to find out about this.

Shadowthinker

Blissey OKOer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2008
    I highly recommend YOU DO NOT CHANGE THE CLOCK TIME.I'm very pleased that you have to wait an extra day because you changed the clock.Good job Nintendo.It's Kind od like cheating and I DON'T.

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
  • I highly recommend YOU DO NOT CHANGE THE CLOCK TIME.I'm very pleased that you have to wait an extra day because you changed the clock.Good job Nintendo.It's Kind od like cheating and I DON'T.
    It is not cheating. It is abusing a feature not well incorporated. But, tell me, is there a reason not to import more than six Pokémon a day? Will it affect something? No. Is there a problem then? No.

lostprophetsown

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 30, 2013
    thanks shiny umbreon for understanding my point of view
    Uh, theres thousands of people who know this trick, and I highly doubt you were the first one to find out about this.
    did i say i found it out??? all i said was dont post this guide on another website without informing me first

Years
  • I'm pretty sure it doesn't work. Have any of you actually tried it, or did you just theorize? Joe on SPP and a bunch of other guys said you couldn't bypass the time. I've tried this, and it didn't work. An I don't this you are the first to think of this, thread creator.

Exokriz

Delete.
    Years
  • Even though I've seen this before its good for the people who don't know this little trick.

I'm pretty sure it doesn't work. Have any of you actually tried it, or did you just theorize? Joe on SPP and a bunch of other guys said you couldn't bypass the time. I've tried this, and it didn't work. An I don't this you are the first to think of this, thread creator.

It works, I've done it quite a few times.
    You have to go to the main menu on the DS where you choose the game, a GBA game, Pictochat and Download play and hit the little ds on the bottom and change the day on it then go into you pearl game, go to migrate and it will as to configure the time and hit yes. Then you just turn your DS off switch GBA games.

darkvoider

Director of Voider BP
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2008
    mmm

I don't mean to rant or anything but most people know this trick and u can't really claim as its all over youtube as well

lostprophetsown

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 30, 2013
    im getting sick of idiots saying dont try claiming it when did i say i claimed it and it does work so shut up shadowthinker type it in on youtube i bet you 100% loads of things come up and prove ur talking outyour butt oh and pkmn breeder jack i know it works because i do it and r u sure your doing it rite?? guys just please stop saying dont try claimingit as your own because im not or it doesnt work because it does and if you dont believe me go on youtube and watch it or google and i bet youll feel silly

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
  • im getting sick of idiots saying dont try claiming it when did i say i claimed it and it does work so shut up shadowthinker type it in on youtube i bet you 100% loads of things come up and prove ur talking outyour butt oh and pkmn breeder jack i know it works because i do it and r u sure your doing it rite?? guys just please stop saying dont try claimingit as your own because im not or it doesnt work because it does and if you dont believe me go on youtube and watch it or google and i bet youll feel silly

Well thats what it sounds like when you said
    DO NOT POST THIS ELSEWERE WITHOUT MY CONSENT

Why the heck would we need your permission for something that is not even yours?! *sweat drop*

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
  • I agree with Myoko-chan. If it's not yours, what's stopping the people from expanding it without your permission.
    im getting sick of idiots saying dont try claiming it when did i say i claimed it and it does work so shut up shadowthinker type it in on youtube i bet you 100% loads of things come up and prove ur talking outyour butt oh and pkmn breeder jack i know it works because i do it and r u sure your doing it rite?? guys just please stop saying dont try claimingit as your own because im not or it doesnt work because it does and if you dont believe me go on youtube and watch it or google and i bet youll feel silly
    Now, do not disrespect the members in any way. Since this post is really offensive, you will be receiving an infraction.

lostprophetsown

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 30, 2013
    I agree with Myoko-chan. If it's not yours, what's stopping the people from expanding it without your permission.

Now, do not disrespect the members in any way. Since this post is really offensive, you will be receiving an infraction.

i mean like copy and pasting it word for word and im not sure how its offensive but if it is sorry..................

Back