• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen unlock heart gold?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokéthan

I Do What Nintendon't
    Years
    so yeah, i've seen this on the ebay where people are selling unlocked versions of heartgold with all PokeMon already loaded onto the game. Where can I find this save and how can I put in onto my game?
    thanks

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Asking for save files isn't allowed here - this section is for discussing HGSS. If you want save files from here your best bet is this thread and then google, and as for roms, asking for roms of official games is against the forumwide rules. I wouldn't go buying that stuff of eBay at any rate though.

As for putting it 'on your game', you can put save files on your legit game cartridge, you'd need a R4 or whatnot for that or just have it on your computer via an emulator (again in case you don't know about that sort of stuff, google ought to help).

Closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back