• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Unova->Kalos Transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 9, 2016
    Hey guys im new here i dont know how any of this works and if this doesnt belong in this category just let me know. Anyway, i have a team in pokemon emerald that i have been transporting through each generation in preparation for the release of OR/AS and i was going to transfer them from Black 2 to Y, but my pokemon bank pass expired. if anyone has a pass, can i trade that team to your B/W/B2/W2 game so you can transfer them to a gen 6 game and then trade them back? sorry if this doesnt make sense... i just need the team in kalos.

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Hey guys im new here i dont know how any of this works and if this doesnt belong in this category just let me know. Anyway, i have a team in pokemon emerald that i have been transporting through each generation in preparation for the release of OR/AS and i was going to transfer them from Black 2 to Y, but my pokemon bank pass expired. if anyone has a pass, can i trade that team to your B/W/B2/W2 game so you can transfer them to a gen 6 game and then trade them back? sorry if this doesnt make sense... i just need the team in kalos.

I suggest you make a post here: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=315439
    Be sure to read the first post. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back