• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Unova pokexed format

okjoek

Hoenn champ
Years
  • I was wondering if I was the only one who loves the new look and style of the unova pokdex. What I mean is when scrolling through pokemon. I like the green background. I disliked the calander style hgss pokedex for some reason. Through the sinnoh pokedex I liked the little spinning pokeball scrolling dial on the touch screen. As for the anime the hoenn pokedex looked the coolest while the original sieries dexter voice was my favorite.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    I really liked the style in the unova dex, i agree with you about how the calendar style did look odd for some reason. But i do really like the unova dex!

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

I love the unova pokedex layout. i hated HG SS pokedex for some reason but i really like this 1.

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2011
    I liked the HG/SS better. I dunno, I just reckon it was much more simpler to find what you're looking for. With the Unova one you have to scroll and scroll and scroll and scroll and then you realize you went past the pokemon you were looking for :l

okjoek

Hoenn champ
    Years
  • I liked the HG/SS better. I dunno, I just reckon it was much more simpler to find what you're looking for. With the Unova one you have to scroll and scroll and scroll and scroll and then you realize you went past the pokemon you were looking for :l

Well you can get from one side of the pokedex to the other in the time it takes to blink with the new little green pull bar on the touch screen off to the side. And the searching feature makes it easy to find the pokemon you need.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • The Unova Dex format reminds me of the D/P/t format somewhat, except that the Pokemon's cry doesn't play when you view its dex entry. Other than that, it's nothing special.

Back