• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Unrevealed Legendaries?

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
  • There more than likely will be a few of those i think
    If you talk to the backpackers in the hotels for 4 days, you get this

Spoiler:

I guess this is a solid first hint, since some type of Pokemon is mentioned

Years
  • There more than likely will be a few of those i think
    If you talk to the backpackers in the hotels for 4 days, you get this

Spoiler:

I guess this is a solid first hint, since some type of Pokemon is mentioned

Are the backpackers in a specific hotel or just any hotel?

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years
  • I think that'd be quite likely as there honestly aren't that many pokémon, let alone legendaries, and the games are much harder to break since they're on the 3DS.

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2013
    Yep. I'd go as far as to say we'll probably get more Pokémon in the form of DLC. If not? Well, that's a huge waste of opportunity. It would explain why nobody has found any data relating to other Pokémon in the cartridges.

Years
  • More than likely. We only knew about Meloetta and the like because people hacked the games; the 3DS is pretty much safe in that regard right now, so hopefully we'll be surprised when a new legendary is announced.

Y2A_Alkis

Been there since day 1.
    Years
  • The backpacker and maiden are in the Cyllage City Hotel.
    I talked to him twice already, one time when I first passed the city, and again today after reading the news. Pretty excited about this stuff!

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    It started with Mew, next Celebi, then Deoxys and Jirachi and so on.
    My answer is I wouldn't find it surprising if there are at least 3 unrevealed Pokémon. :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2014
    I think there will be at least 2 new legendaries that we haven't heard of yet. Whether it's an event Pokemon or you just have to do some tedious actions in-game. The cartridge is much harder to hack so there is no way to simply rip out all the info like we could with all the past gens. So if anyone complains about post-game all I have to say to you is we haven't even discovered the entire post game yet. Proof is in the picture from serebii with that mysterious legendary item.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I say at least 2 at most 5.

1 in Kanto
    1 in Johto
    2 in Hoenn
    3 in Sinnoh
    4 in Unova.

There is a good amount of things in the game that could idicate there will be event pokemon.

And to the person who said DLC content like from the eshop, they confirmed there would not be any. Any new pokemon will be with Mystery Gift like always

Back