• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

UnseenIdiots Trainer Sprites!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xMeteorxStriker

Chicken...Gave Me a Bad Coupon
    Years

Trainers-

Here are the rest there was a picture limit...
    I made this guy for my stepdad who works at fedex freight it looks just like him!FedEx man!
    Pokemon-
    Demon Pokemon
    Sneasel Edit
    Here is my 1st and only scratch! Scratch
    Other-
    Shadow the Hedgehog

Last edited:
    Years
    They're pretty good, except for the "hero", the hair needs shading, and the outline is a light blue, which doesn't work well with that red color. Hope that helps :)

and BTW, is there a reason for the green or brown background?

xMeteorxStriker

Chicken...Gave Me a Bad Coupon
    Years
    the backgrounds are that way so i can import them into the hack w/o them messing up...
    (they are the original characters background)
    heres a new pokemon i made!

His hair isnt shaded b/c (it was orignally) but i made that w/ a pic of the hero i got offline... then when i figured our hacking more i exported the actual thing from unlz.gba and pasted that but the shading colors i used werent in the pallete so i just went ahead and said screw it lol

Last edited:

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    Your newest Pokemon's horns have a dark outline, unlike the rest of the sprite. Make it lighter.

dude256

Pixel Artist/Programmer
    Years
    Your lastest pic is nice, seems a tiny bit flat though. Maybe use a 2nd, darker, gray tone to shade the cape =).

Your Red spikey pokemon has a really good design, but his < leg seems kinda twisted ^^U. But maybe you were going for a crazy/wild look.

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    You didn't do a bad job, my only beef is the trainer's boys(hero whatever) heair on the back sprite. It looks like you left the blue outline from the original sprite, you may want to fix that

xTriggerFinger

Xbox Live Player
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Halo
    • Seen Apr 26, 2006
    in my defense his hair was shaded in one of the pictures i made that i forgot to send to you...and secondly...well, i guess thats all

xTriggerFinger

Xbox Live Player
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Halo
    • Seen Apr 26, 2006
    ok, i edited the sprites for you and sent them to you...its now your job to put them on here because i havent met the requirements to post links to other sites...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back