• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

UnseenIdiots Trainer Sprites!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ace675

Game Tester/Beta Tester
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2012
    Great now about the overworld i have enough ok so no thanks

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Ugh....where to begin?
    The "gangsta" sprite is God awful. It's recolors are pathetically made, doesn't seem like you put your mind too it.
    The May and Brendan TS's and May's Back Sprites look lazely done, like, you just put black aover May's hair and called it a Back Sprite.
    I'd give all of these lower than a One. As they aren't really anything "amazing".

Persona

Banned
    Years
    okay, i looked on all your sprites in the first post.

The first trainer sprite looks fine, i don't see anything wrong with it.

second one, i recommand working on the hair.

third one, work on her pose xD

fourth one, looks fine to me.

As for your heroes, i like their back sprites. But the trainer sprite for the female needs some work. The male one looks good.

I like the guy with the hood and the one with the hat.

Your gangsta sprite needs some work, also try to fix his gun.

Your scratch sprite is not bad, good job for your first. Keep working on them though ^^

xMeteorxStriker

Chicken...Gave Me a Bad Coupon
    Years
    G-Man (The_Pokemon_Hossier) said:
    Ugh....where to begin?
    The "gangsta" sprite is God awful. It's recolors are pathetically made, doesn't seem like you put your mind too it.
    The May and Brendan TS's and May's Back Sprites look lazely done, like, you just put black aover May's hair and called it a Back Sprite.
    I'd give all of these lower than a One. As they aren't really anything "amazing".

Yah i know that was constructive ...kinda.... but you didnt give me any true advice at all so yah that was a terrible first impression for u so now i have a bad opinion about u... u too The Black Hedgehog o and gman u have no sprites at all so HAH!

The Gangsta Sprite was for Sam's Gangsta Sprite Thread and i just used his colors so yah thats all i can say. And i dont understand what u mean whats wrong with the Heroines front sprite?

So heres 2 more Sprites Mostly Recolorage but changed a little...
    Theye Are Team Sandstorm Members...
    Admin-

Grunt-

Oh and Dragon Slayer Thanx for the HELPFUL comment!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Uhh...dude. You don't know me. Just because I don't "showcase" my sprites on here, doesn't mean I don't have sprites. Besides the fact that you are new, and I consider you a n00b, means, I haven't had respect for you since you posted your first post. I have sprites, that would make yours look like the feces that came out of mine.

If you want a little C&C, I'll give you some:
    1. The "gangsta" sprite is a horrible re-color, don't make everything just, you have no outline of the pants and upper body makes it look as if it is one piece of clothing.
    2. Your May recolor, it has one black color, you only colored the main brown, not the others. You put a blue-ish color on her hair, near the bandana.Also, there is an unnessicary purple on it.

There's your C&C you wanted.

Last edited:

xMeteorxStriker

Years
    Well...I still dont like you and I already stated the infor on the gangsta sprite...
    And apparanytly you dont know much either the reason my sprites colors are the way they are is b/c the palletes can not be changed with the program i use so i have limited colors cuz i plan on using the sprites in a hack and secondly if you treat "n00bs" like that your just making less people want to join so stop being a flippin jerk and shut up ok, maybe you should read the rules on constructive critisism...

O btw i looked at your comics and i didnt see anything ground breaking so now you can seriously shut up or show me some of ur work...thats good...

Last edited:

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
    Eh, here's the deal. Telling people to shut up upon receiving negative C&C from them is silly. Instead of blowing up about it, try ignoring it and thinking nothing further of their comment. However, I recommend taking what they said and applying it to your art. Who knows, maybe what they said could be helpful.

The Black Hedgehog said:
    If i see you using my Manjyome Jun's head hair, or body in anyway i will be reporting you for theft.
    This was totally random. If you suspect someone is committing sprite theft, PM a mod, don't post random comments like that in peoples threads.

Years
    UnseenIdiot, may I direct you to the fifth point on the 'not allowed' list in the pixel art rules?

Do NOT:

React harshly to Someone's commenting.

The simple thing is: If you can't take criticism, then don't even bother showcasing your work. If you only do so for the sake of others praising it only, then you'll find you won't be getting what you want. People who spend quite some time commenting on your work only want to help you improve on certain areas needing improvement. It's best that you take their comments and actually use that to help you improve. Those who retaliate against anyone's commenting shall receive a notice of their actions and will be asked to stop. Failure to do so shall result in them getting a warning.

There was no real need to react in that manner, counting the little insult you managed to throw across, this is a warning, DON'T react harshly in that manner. Even if you are tempted. Keep a calm posture.

And G-Man, you're also getting a warning for flamebait. Did you know that your post can not only be personally offensive but also directly uncalled for? Put your personal feelings for him aside, they are in no way relevent, and for now on, do that. Because having to hint flamebaiting would get you no where either.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    I know, but, i wouldn't be surprised if he did, even Sigy saw how he was being on my thread, with stupid spam, and i have reported him twice about it, well once for double posting, but yeah, otherwise their fine.

xMeteorxStriker

Years
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The only reason i acted that way to gman was b/c ive seen how he has acted to other peoples art not giving any help what so ever how exactly is this helpful "The "gangsta" sprite is God awful."

And Black Hedgehog please leave cause your making me mad...THe Pokemon Hossier actually gave a helpful comment so is learning to be nice about things (i hope).

Now EVERYONE either leave or get back on topic!

I made some new sprites i think are prety cool looking but are very simple lol but they look cool and that is all that matters lol

XD001fan45

umm....hola? XD
    Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2008
    can i have a trainer of this:
    . could you put a gun in his hand?

xMeteorxStriker

Years

Here he is if u want him taller (like an actual trainer) just tell me!

I used alot of sonic sprites to make him look good and some shadow hair from others the feet and gun are custom

Persona

Banned
    Years
    XD001fan45 said:
    can i have a trainer of this:
    . could you put a gun in his hand?

Read the rules. You can't request. This is not a sprite shop.

The shadow sprite looks okay. But again, you have to work on the gun. When the sprite is holding it, it makes the whole thing look bad. If you want the gun with him so bad, try re-doing it.

Persona

Banned
    Years
    UnseenIdiot said:
    Thanx if anyone does want me to make a sprite pm me if it seam plausable ill try it
    Like what do u mean fix the gun what should i change?

Try re-doing it. It just looks odd, or take it out because its kind of ruining how the sprite looks. But, the sprite itself, looks good.

xMeteorxStriker

Years
    i might take it out i only put a gun in for him but apparently he doesnt care cuz he hasnt thanked me at all :( lol
    i might take it out or fix it who knows lol (honestly the shadow sprite isnt that important to me)
    Well thanx for the comment Ryan

EDIT:
    Heres a totally awesome edit for someone i made best so far IMO!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    heh. i like those newer ones you did.
    especially the middle one...
    he just sorta fits together really really well.

xMeteorxStriker

Years
    thanx i like the guy with the mohawk just because he looks completely different from the biker i took it from (garys body is like the coolest body so i use it alot lol)

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    yeah! i see that now! *didnt twig straight 'way 'coz i is slow!*
    just a random question, but how long do those things take you? (approxamately)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back