• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Untitled

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2019
    Hello everybody,

I'm new here and are a big fan of the Pokémon games. At this moment I am really into Pokémon tcgo but I need some help with it. I have bought the unified minds deck Laser Focus and the ultra prism deck Mach strike. Is there any way to combine these two decks without spending any money? I first want to look if I can hold my attention for this game for a bit of a time before spending money on it.

Im looking forward to your answers,

Greetingz Rickymeliz

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
    Hello Ricky!

Sadly I can't help you, but you can ask in the TCG forum for some help, your chances are better there. I wish you good luck!

Welcome to the community, make sure to keep posting around when your matter is taken care of. ^^

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi Rickymeliz! Welcome to the community! I hope you decide to share some of you TCG adventures with us while you're here! Have you been enjoying the forums so far? :)

Back