• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Unusual package of cards?

Nidorina of Time Lord

Waiting for the Sun to come...
Years
  • So one day I decided to go to a different Target than usual for my Pokémon cards. Way, at the back of the shelf behind every other package I found some in a different looking package. I'm sorry, i have no pics. The package was plain purple with the word "Pokémon" nowhere on the front, just listing how many cards were inside. I bought and opened it. The cards were all from BW, rather than XY as current cards are. They had slightly older dates on them (2008-2012) and in the back were three loose Holo Happiny cards and a Rotom. (I gave one Happiny to my sister, so only 2 now).
    Now, I trust Target, and all the cards passed the test as legitimate, but I have just never seen them like that.II'll post pictures if I can. Has anyone else ever seen this kind of package?

Years
  • So one day I decided to go to a different Target than usual for my Pokémon cards. Way, at the back of the shelf behind every other package I found some in a different looking package. I'm sorry, i have no pics. The package was plain purple with the word "Pokémon" nowhere on the front, just listing how many cards were inside. I bought and opened it. The cards were all from BW, rather than XY as current cards are. They had slightly older dates on them (2008-2012) and in the back were three loose Holo Happiny cards and a Rotom. (I gave one Happiny to my sister, so only 2 now).
    Now, I trust Target, and all the cards passed the test as legitimate, but I have just never seen them like that.II'll post pictures if I can. Has anyone else ever seen this kind of package?

I think I know the type you're talking about. Pics to confirm, please?

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2016
    So one day I decided to go to a different Target than usual for my Pokémon cards. Way, at the back of the shelf behind every other package I found some in a different looking package. I'm sorry, i have no pics. The package was plain purple with the word "Pokémon" nowhere on the front, just listing how many cards were inside. I bought and opened it. The cards were all from BW, rather than XY as current cards are. They had slightly older dates on them (2008-2012) and in the back were three loose Holo Happiny cards and a Rotom. (I gave one Happiny to my sister, so only 2 now).

99.9% they are legit. I forgot how they come about, but I think some 3rd party company repackages loose pokemon cards and builds this "booster" and sells them.

Back