• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Upcoming Events Information & Events Discussion Thread

Which game do you plan to get Jirachi on?

• Diamond

Votes: 16 41.0%
  • Pearl

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Platinum

Votes: 27 69.2%
  • I don't plan on getting it

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters

Jack_Maddocks

Event Collector
Years
  • Ok question and (and I hope this is the right section) if I buy pokemon ranger shadows of almia, what events can I get with it from the wi-fi??

Through wi-fi you can get these pokemon from the missions

Manaphy Egg
    Kyle Riolu (Or whateva country one)
    Almia Darkrai.

You can send them to your DS with another DS once you complete the missions.

Years
  • Hacked events are bad
    Does anyone have any info on what the next event will be regarding the Eevee? Because I heard that if you evolve the Eevee by a certain day, it will make you eligible for the next PokeCenter event.

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2013
    Hacked events are bad
    Does anyone have any info on what the next event will be regarding the Eevee? Because I heard that if you evolve the Eevee by a certain day, it will make you eligible for the next PokeCenter event.

The Wonder Card info says it's to promote Eevee merchandise.

I'm going to guess that however one evolves it, you get like...one of the stuffed toys. I think they're called plushies.

It's also strange that they're just randomly promoting Eevee toys. I'm guessing they're be an Eevee centric arc in the anime soon.

ABZ DEATHNOTE

**!¡AβZ¡!**
    Years
  • The Wonder Card info says it's to promote Eevee merchandise.

I'm going to guess that however one evolves it, you get like...one of the stuffed toys. I think they're called plushies.

It's also strange that they're just randomly promoting Eevee toys. I'm guessing they're be an Eevee centric arc in the anime soon.

quick question is there only evee or more like jolteon

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2013
    quick question is there only evee or more like jolteon

I have no idea what you're talking about.

The Eevee event is going on now. They only hand out Eevee.

If you come back in a few weeks starting in early January and bring your evolved Eevee with you and show it to them, you'll get some merchandise. And it's just a guess that it's a plushie, though it's a really good guess.

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2013
    More specific Eevee stuff:

The event for Eevee runs in multiple Pokemon Centers across Japan

Eevee is given out from December 6th 2008 until January 12 2009.

It's to publicize Eevee/lution merchandise

Go back to a Pokemon center with your evolved Eevee on January 17th 2009-January 31st and you get a gift.

MadnugA01x

Random Trainer from Johto
    Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2016
    The Cyprus Nzone is a hacked event.

Getting a bunch of Meowth sometime in the next few days. (b'-')b

i'm dont kno much on every single events though

About the Eevee event, if the Pokemon Center provides a certain stone to evolve the Eevee, that would get the reciever to instantly evolve it if they felt like it. I really can't believe that this Eevee event is to promote Eeveelution plushies but at least it's another event for us to get

Ezzo!

conejo.
    Years
  • No one knows yet.
    I know for certain there will be another event at the 2009 TCGWC in San Diego?
    I believe. I'm not sure yet. Or maybe it'll be a Shaymin from TRU since the movie is coming out.

Back