• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Upcoming Events Information & Events Discussion Thread

Which game do you plan to get Jirachi on?

• Diamond

Votes: 16 41.0%
  • Pearl

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Platinum

Votes: 27 69.2%
  • I don't plan on getting it

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters

hunterzhorizon

Noob, Needs Teacher.
Years
  • I heard a rumor from a friend that in septemberush there is going to be a shaymin wifi event in USAor somthing...
    Any info on that?

PM/VM me please...

ReignOfComputer

~éXtRéMé HaXoR~
    Years
  • There was a "leak" saying that the USA Arceus will be distributed over 2 dates, which are November 6 to November 9 and November 7 to November 15. The dates have yet to be confirmed. Also, it should be distributed at Toys R' Us, making it a TRU Arceus.

bluecat

just another day
    Years
  • There was a "leak" saying that the USA Arceus will be distributed over 2 dates, which are November 6 to November 9 and November 7 to November 15. The dates have yet to be confirmed. Also, it should be distributed at Toys R' Us, making it a TRU Arceus.

Sounds good! Hope it's true. :D

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
    Years
  • BTW just to confirm since a lot of people seem to have different views here, the Member Card is Platinum only. I just tried on my Diamond and it doesn't show.

*sigh* I don't have Platinum either, so that means no Member Card for me either. (I tried to receive the gift on Diamond and it didn't work.) I really wish these wi-fi events would work on D/P too...

Ah well, I have an Alamos Darkrai on Diamond, so I guess it's not all bad.

I hope they'll have all these same wi-fi events again once HG/SS comes out. I'd love to get a Darkrai there too, not to mention the Shaymin I missed. :]

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    is the event jirachi available in america,too?

The most recent event for Jirachi was back in mid-June [June 19 - July 17] when Jirachi [with the move Draco Meteor] was available in Japan by Wi-Fi Mystery Gift. There's no release for this Jirachi in North America or Europe as of yet but it's probably going to be available a short time before Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver comes out in North America since it unlocks a new area in the bundled PokeWalker when it's transfered to one of those games.

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
  • Like Seriously Australia never gets events i have gotten 2 the secret key and the member card i really want an acreus event and a shamiyn event Dose anyone know when aussie is going to get a new event

xMizuOokami

Message Me On Your Wii >
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2012
    YAY! Offi. Oak's Letter 9/28-11/8

W 0 0 t W 0 S h ! ~
    The Official Site Announced that in Platinum during the Period of
    September 28th - November 8th
    OVER WiFi ((:
    It Gives you access to Rt.224
    To Catch Shaymin<3333

Last edited:

xMizuOokami

Message Me On Your Wii >
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2012
    Thats cooool LOL !!! THX FOR SAYING I AM GETTING SHAYIMIN SOON !!!
    Can we make it get in Sky Forme ? Can weee?

Not for sure. But I think you can. concidering the gracidea flower is suppost to change all shaymins forms(:

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2009
    I just read all the detail's...YES you'll be able to get the Garcidea flower from floaroama!

xMizuOokami

Message Me On Your Wii >
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2012
    I just read all the detail's...YES you'll be able to get the Garcidea flower from floaroama!

• Yes. But If im mistaken, you can only get the gracidea flower when you show the woman in flamora(sp) The Event Shaymin ONLY >.>
    • EDIT: IM WRONG, I didnt read it fully, this also unlocks the flower. Sory My Bad.

xMizuOokami

Message Me On Your Wii >
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2012
    Seriously, do we need any more Shaymins?
    • Pfht. I know right >.> I guess the movie was right when they said theres hundreds of Shaymins. l0l
    WAHEY!

Now... I just have to wait for Nintendo to extend it to Europe... =3

Pokekingkian, care to take another look at the starting post? It doesn't start until the 28th. :P
    xX

>:3
    well um ive tried to get it but wont work 4 me o well my teams good enough :)

• Whaa do you mean. It hasnt been ditributed yet.

xMizuOokami

Message Me On Your Wii >
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2012
    Umm, yes. Does any single player have it? Can you breed Shaymins so people would enjoy the Pokemon and complete their Pokedex?
    • Preach It! >:3 But Yeaapp. We should be able to breed Shayminss. Or have somekind of breeding system like they do with Manaphys>Phiones
    • I KNOW Shaybyy The baby Shaymin. shay shay >.>

Back