• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Upcoming Events Information & Events Discussion Thread

Which game do you plan to get Jirachi on?

• Diamond

Votes: 16 41.0%
  • Pearl

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Platinum

Votes: 27 69.2%
  • I don't plan on getting it

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters

AsaQuilava

Monstreaux
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2012
    I would think not. I do believe you would still have to pick it up from a Mart. If so, you could just reset until you got the nature you wanted.

^Incorrect.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2020
    Anyone from the UK going to get Arceus this week? The only store near me is having it today, and I quite simply am not going to bother. The drive is too far away for it to be convenient. Arceus is Uber so cannot be used in battling anyway, and can be got pretty easily on here. This one is Lv.100 so you cannot even train it properly, and its only useful for unlocking Pokemon I already have. I'd rather do something more productive with my time.

ConnoRAWR

Twitter Username; ConnoRAWR :D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2014
    Anyone from the UK going to get Arceus this week? The only store near me is having it today, and I quite simply am not going to bother. The drive is too far away for it to be convenient. Arceus is Uber so cannot be used in battling anyway, and can be got pretty easily on here. This one is Lv.100 so you cannot even train it properly, and its only useful for unlocking Pokemon I already have. I'd rather do something more productive with my time.

I went this morning (;
    Got to play HGSS, and got my Arceus and the figurine.
    Tbh, I went for the experience and for a day out, not necessarily for Arceus.

harmonic ♫

red is a pain in the a'
    Years
    Just GameStop distribution, I went over yesterday when I was off work, and I might hang around at GameStop, since I have no work either today :]

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Do we know for sure if the jirachi event is going to be given out over wi-fi too? Since today's the last day I might need to make a quick run to gamestop.
    I'm not taking the chance. Making a last day run now .-. Can't resist the pokewalker course. Otherwise I have a jirachi :S

Not lv5 though, and draco meteor is nice too.

TigerSwift

New Breeder
    Years

I am going to one next Sunday. I live about 5 minute walk away so not too much effort, even when hung over - hurrar!

Years
    Good news to people not in America, the PCP that was given out last month will be up on Nintendo Wi-Fi this month starting on Friday.

I got it from Serebii if people are wondering.
    This is probably a noob question but how do you get this thing? Lol. D: I'm from Canada so we obviously didn't get the event and just wanted one of my own.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    This is probably a noob question but how do you get this thing? Lol. D: I'm from Canada so we obviously didn't get the event and just wanted one of my own.

First of all you'll need Mystery Gift. If you don't have it, you can get it from a guy in the Jubilife TV Station on the 3rd floor. He should be towards the bottom of the room.

He then asks you what you think of it. The first time, you should put in "EVERYONE" and "HAPPY" in order. The second time around, he asks you concerns or something, you should put in "WI-FI" and "CONNECTION" in order.

He tells you that you have unlocked Mystery Gift. SAVE IT HERE!

Reset your game and go to Mystery Gift > Receive Gift > Wi-Fi Connection.

You should now have the Wi-Fi Pikachu Coloured Pichu. Go to any PokeMart and talk to the guy in the green suit to get it.

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    Got my two Jirachis, one is Modest and I haven't figured out what nature I should soft reset for the other.

This Jirachi event is the 3rd event I've gone to, and I always go on such a late date that nobody else is there. I'm thinking next time I should go earlier, and maybe I'll meet some people in my city that play.

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    Hey all, since this is techniquely a HG/SS event, but this is an event thread so I will post it here.

Yellow Forest (the surfing/flying pikachu area on the pokewalker) released to english versions April 1st through wifi.

Charizard632

Now a great Touhou addict
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    Pikachu Colored Pichu Event Also on Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum

When I was Playing Pokemon Diamond, I decided to check the mystery gift. I got a Pikachu Colored Pichu!! At first, I thought the event was only for Heart Gold and Soul Silver, but I got the Pikachu Colored Pichu on Pokemon Diamond! I can't believe it!

P.S. This is real.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    When I was Playing Pokemon Diamond, I decided to check the mystery gift. I got a Pikachu Colored Pichu!! At first, I thought the event was only for Heart Gold and Soul Silver, but I got the Pikachu Colored Pichu on Pokemon Diamond! I can't believe it!

P.S. This is real.

Ummm , that's normal ...

You TRADE that to HGSS to unlock the Special Notched-Year-Pichu from the 12th Pokemon Movie . You go into the Ilex Forest with your PCP and the NEP will come by . I believe you receive/capture it . I yet don't have HG (I got the ROM) so I still need some more time ...

P.S : This is normal ... -_-

Back