• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[UPDATED] Decisions. Ugh.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    tumblr_n71bffDrOn1tp1b7ro1_500.gif

Originally, that picture was for Smash Bros, but it kinda fits my dilemma right now.

Today I just had enough money to buy a voucher for my 3DS, but there is one issue now. You see, I've been having interest in buying Kid Icarus: Uprising when seeing the walkthrough from one of a YouTuber. Seeing how the game's plot blends nicely with the nicely done soundtrack and all, this makes me want to get one. However, I also wanted to buy Pokémon Art Academy, and also Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. The catch? I can only afford to buy one of them per month (or maybe 2 or more, depending on the $50 limit that I have) due to my current economy status, and I'd like to buy ORAS on Day One as well.

What should I do, and which one between these 3 (or 4, if you count ORAS as separate games) would you guys recommend to me?

Okay, I have decided that I buy Kid Icarus: Uprising first, and I already enjoyed the first level of the game. And because the Shiny Beldum DLC's duration is quite long, I think I can wait to buy ORAS within a month. Who knows, I might still be able to buy it on Day One.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    Maybe settle for one Pokemon game and one non-Pokemon game. So initially, Kid Icarus and Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. Then when you have enough funds go get Pokemon Art Academy?

notsureifhelped

Years
    I think go with what Nathan suggested, and in the case of OR/AS try and pick the one which you like better. Most people tend to decide based on the exclusive Pokemon so look into the exclusives and choose the one which has the ones you like better.

Back