• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(Updated!) Forest Grovyle Avatar Collection

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    Wow, you got these up quickly! XD *hugs!* Thanks so much for giving me a chance to have my own avatar gallery! ^^ When I make more Sugimori-style pics I will be sure to "avatarise" them! (I don't think that's a word, but what the hey!) XD

I hope everybody likes them! ^_^

--FG

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
    Years
    There all amazing. i love mew it is so cute. The Feraligatr avatar is the perfect one for me *switches avatar* im looking foward to seeing some more additions to the colloection Forest Grovyle.

Keep up the good work.

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2009
    Geez, those are totally awesome. I've never even seen a couple of those Pokemon before too.

RLan69

Pokemon Junkie Extraordinaire
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2010
    They're two of the newest Pokemon revealed, along with the Mantine pre-evo, Tamanta. Buoysel was formerly known as Buizeru. Anyway, I think the 25 avatars picked are the crem-da-la-crem of FG's collection! I didn't even know she did Perappu, Buoysel or Quilava!

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    SQUEEEE!!!! O.O: Grabs the quilava, I know it has nothing to do with my oekaki and it's not themed like my oekaki or look like my oekaki but I love the hell outa the little guy!!!!!: Jumps about in all hyperness.....ness?

YAHOO!!! FG Avytars X3 I gatta tell Tony,Faith and Ken about this! O.o Oh and where the hunk X3 he's gatta see them!!

Back