• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] UPDATED! The First Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2016
    This giveaway has been amazing thank you for the starters, they are awesome!??????

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2020
    I deposited a level 3 tailow for the dragonite with the message. IGN is in signature. Thank you for the kind giveaway!

Chrayus

Chrayus is love, Chrayus is life
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2015
    Ill put one up tomorrow morning, thanks for all the giveaways Impo

Chrayus

Chrayus is love, Chrayus is life
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2015
    Finally tossed up a taillow for the dragonite, my ign is Chris, thanks for the giveaway Impo, you are awesome.
    EDIT: Received my pokemon, thanks so much Impo, you are the best

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2017
    lol! I spent ages trying to get my hands on a Cyndaquil, and here you are giving them away

Long Live Johto!

PirateMonkey09

Poké Fan since 1998
    Years
  • Hi. You still doing the Dragonite giveaway? I deposited a Tailow, lvl 5 into the GTS. IGN: Mandy
    I had to put any gender for the Dragonite - cause I havent seen a dragonite yet. XP

EDIT: Had to put up a new Tailow on GTS.

Last edited:

Charizard Gr

Firekeeper
    Years
  • everyone should have got their Dragonites and starters :) !

I have not, someone traded me their Totodile again! :P I think I'll try again, but I can only do that when I return from holiday, can you tell me when the giveaways end?

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2017
    I have not, someone traded me their Totodile again! :P I think I'll try again, but I can only do that when I return from holiday, can you tell me when the giveaways end?
    It can get pretty rough, I was getting my tailows traded for breedjects every 20 minutes.

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2015
    Hi, I just deposited a level 7 Tailow, asking for a Chikorita if that's ok? Thanks! :)

EDIT: Received it this morning, thank you so much!!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back