• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] UPDATED! The First Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
  • Scoured the GTS on more time, you should have your Chikorita, marill117 :)

I have not, someone traded me their Totodile again! :P I think I'll try again, but I can only do that when I return from holiday, can you tell me when the giveaways end?

Sorry to hear :( !

This thread is closing really soon, as in tomorrow or the next day, as I have to start getting ready for university again

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2020
    Just deposited a level 5 male tailow for chikorita. I put the message in as well. My fc and IGN are iny signature, thanks for the giveaway!

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2015
    can i get a chikorita ill put a zigzagoon in gts ty is so my IGN is BS

Last edited:

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • Not sure who received them, but I sent out some starters this morning!!

Also, the giveaway is now officially closed!!

I may open it again after the semester with some new Pokemon but who knows :) ?
    Thanks for all who participated, if you're still waiting on some Pokes just VM me to sort it out, cheers :) !

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back