• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[UPDATED] (un)expected downtime - very slow page loads

Zennerick

The Researcher
    Years
    I won't be on during those times, so it dosn't bug me. But hopefully it will be better.

[S-HIGHLIGHT]PokeCommunity has just taught me the goodness of an automatic refresher.[/S-HIGHLIGHT] =)
    I feel like a new man!...
    I use Opera Browser. It has a built-in auto refresher (Named "Reload every..."). 5 sec - 30 minutes, Never, or Custom. Also with a "Reload only if the page has expired" option. XD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2010
    Ok, I'm still getting those Memory Errors saying that all the bytes can't be allocated.

Can you explain why?

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2010
    Now, whenever I click every other time, the site automatically says there's a database error and that the server's down...

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    meh, everytime I check on some of the member's user profile, I get an error instead. :\

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Reading other posts made always helps, yes yes:

The random "Fatal Errors" and "Database Errors" as well as the forums just not responding all have to do with the traffic that the PokéCommunity server is trying to deal with. The forums have grown very large and the server cannot process so many people trying to access so many things at one given time. No, I don't believe this will solve those problems. However, this does mean the site is back up and running, and after all; isn't that the most important thing? ;D

*nod*

Back