• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Urgent! please read!

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Twilight*

!~G'nIte... *yawn*~!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 1, 2007
    did a person named TwIsTeD get on today? this is really serious, he's missing and his parents can't find him! has anyone talked to him or did he say anything to anyone about where he's going or where he's at? PLEASE tell me if you know ANYTHING! his family is really scared! thank you.

*Twilight*

!~G'nIte... *yawn*~!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 1, 2007
    im really scared... his family came into his room and his computer was on this site so we're hoping he might have tipped someone off. i hope we find him. he couldnt have gotten far...

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Yes, it says he was last on around 10 minutes ago, but his IP address is also fairly different from the one he's had for the most part. I'm... not an expert with those, though, so I'm not quite sure if that makes much of a difference.

*Twilight*

!~G'nIte... *yawn*~!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 1, 2007
    please ask around we need to know where he's going. im going to search around the neighborhood i'll leave my computer on so keep posting if you learn anything new.

Abskull

Link's Huggle Thing!^.^
    Years
    Oh my goodness... I'll try to get in contact with him whichI doubt I ever will in time! Err... I recomend going to his friend's houses and asking them if they've seen him!

Cherrim

Years
    Well, if it helps at all, he's apparently left PC too.

I'm guessing the fact that he was on only recently might have been his parents browsing the site a little after finding it open on his computer... do you know roughly what time that was? :\ If it wasn't around 10 or 15 minutes ago, then he recently was at a computer. If not, he may not have been on since about 4:30 GMT -4.

*Twilight*

!~G'nIte... *yawn*~!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 1, 2007
    he's around my age, we've been best friends ever since we were little and i knew he was gonna do something like this! i should have told someone and now i'll probably never see him again! my mom and dad are calling all his friends and they haven't seen him.

Cherrim

Years
    If you want to look at his latest posts, go here and scroll down to click "Find all posts by TwIsTeD." It will give a list of all the posts he's made recently. You would probably be able to find any hidden meanings much better than I could since you know him personally. x_o;

Chaos

Lightning, can you perhaps post the first two or three IP blocks (all four if you don't mind)? I can run some checks on them, looking up the ISP, etc.

i.e. 134.213.34.x? Or even the full thing would be better - easier to lookup, but might have some privacy concerns. I dunno, PM them? :\

Or, if not, get someone who can look at the IP addresses here, and knows a fair bit about the internet, etc. (one of the high-level admins?), to run some checks on them... hostname lookup, etc.

And to anyone curious why I'm suggesting this, it's good to know whether they are actually different, and how. And looking up the ISP is a good move, incase Twilight happens to know anyone using that ISP around her area.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
    well I hope you find him, why did he just leave like that?????Well lets see by know hes probably a lil far becuase this was a lil about 6 hours ago
    Have you tryed calling the POLICE maybe to have a search crue or maybe just callign everyone you know thats his freinds or family members!!!
    Police would be good!

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    This is awful ;_; I hope you get in contact with him, why would he have left?

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    RayquazaX said:
    well I hope you find him, why did he just leave like that?????Well lets see by know hes probably a lil far becuase this was a lil about 6 hours ago
    Have you tryed calling the POLICE maybe to have a search crue or maybe just callign everyone you know thats his freinds or family members!!!
    Police would be good!
    Please correct your spelling it's horrible to read.

Uh,This is pretty bad i mean i hope he comes back soon.Did he have probloms in life or anything like that.

United squirtle

SSSSSSSSSSSquirtle?
    Years
    *Twilight* said:
    did a person named TwIsTeD get on today? this is really serious, he's missing and his parents can't find him! has anyone talked to him or did he say anything to anyone about where he's going or where he's at? PLEASE tell me if you know ANYTHING! his family is really scared! thank you.
    thats not a good thing
    do you both have a email address maybe that could help

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back