• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Urgent! please read!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwIsTeD

im a freak O_x Yeah!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2007
    you're all wrong nothing's gonna go right, and its all her fault. she was my best friend and she helped them find me. i wanted to stay lost. i thought she understood that. but she went and helped him find me and now i realize that ill never get away from them. ill always be stuck and no one cares.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    TwIsTeD never think that, running away is never the anwser, this thread shows how much your friend cares for you, you can sort this out, I don't know what is happening, but all I know is it will sort out, you have to keep strong, you need all the friends you can get in this world, and *Twilight* seems like a very lovely one to have.

Draik

Hi.
    Years
    If you wanted to stay lost, put a post-it note on your computer. Hmph. The reason she looked for you is that she cared and you should respect that. If you don't understand respect than I suggest looking for a refuge.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    D@mn well I can understand why you left. My brother left in the same way for the same reason, but obviously not at the same place. But yeah you still should respect that she cared foryou. Running away isn't going to help it will make it twice as bad.

TwIsTeD

im a freak O_x Yeah!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2007
    its none of your buisness whether i run away or not. she should have kept it secret like she promised me. she knows how much i hate it here with my dad. she doesn't understand bc her life has always been perfect and neither do you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back