• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen US D/P Release Date

kiv_umar

Musician
    Years
    nice....

i made something in exitement, i think it's pretty close (the release date):
    US D/P Release Date

4 months'll fly by in no time!

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
    Years
    The banner looks great 3doorsdown!

@craiglaw: Yeah the wait isn't all that bad. It could've been much longer.

I'm just glad it comes out a week before my birthday. =D

Years
    man this sucks i wished it would come out in march aww well i can wait i guess i'll probally get diamond since i got pearl jap. version already

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    ...Well, I'm sad that it's not coming out in March, yet...I get out of school early May, so there'll be little/no conflicts this way! YES

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    It looks like its later than most expected, but what I want to know is what differences will there be between the Japanese version and the English one apart from the obvious language difference.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    meh... a little late IMO
    oh well, I can get it along with the Wii ^_^ since thats probably when the Wiis will become availible in stores...

..:i n n e r_宇 宙:..

This is called 'YOU SUCK'
    Years
    i made something in exitement, i think it's pretty close (the release date):
    US D/P Release Date

4 months'll fly by in no time!

Now I'm curious...

Did they release some pictures like that, or did you just edit them? Far as I know, Futaba Town isn't known as Sprout Town.

Otherwise, it's fine.

I hope they get Nintendo Wii available in stores soon. It's annoying how they raise your hopes, and then dash them.

I can't wait for April 22, 2007. That is, if Serebii.Net hasn't made a mistake like last time... (hint hint: Manaphy event :hint hint)

They might delay it though. :(

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    WOOT WOOT!!!! GO Now i hope that it is like sims 2 pets in Uk release 3 days after US release sims 2 pets came out in UK so hopefully it will be the same but i doubt it :(

UnHoly

The Invincible
    Years
    great so if the US release is April, the UK release is gonna be like September/October

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    UnHoLyShInIgAmI said:
    great so if the US release is April, the UK release is gonna be like September/October

Yeah, April is a good time for the US. I would have to wait for September/October, it usually comes in Australia around the same time as the UK. But I can't wait for the game to come out.

kiv_umar

Musician
    Years
    The banner looks great 3doorsdown!
    Hey thanks!
    Now I'm curious...

Did they release some pictures like that, or did you just edit them? Far as I know, Futaba Town isn't known as Sprout Town.

Otherwise, it's fine.

I hope they get Nintendo Wii available in stores soon. It's annoying how they raise your hopes, and then dash them.

I can't wait for April 22, 2007. That is, if Serebii.Net hasn't made a mistake like last time... (hint hint: Manaphy event :hint hint)

They might delay it though. :(

yeah, i made those myself:D on the site (Pokemon.com) there's a little asterisk by "FUTABA TOWN" say all names are tentative, which means thats it may change, so then i thought that i'd put the translation of futaba in which is "sprout/bud"
    so i literally assumed to think it'd be Sprout Town or Bud Town but i thought Sprout sounded better.

Mudkip85

A.K.A ~KIPPER~
    Years
    If they stick to this release date that would be great, but any later than this i think will be a real pain. For me April doesnt seem right i actually think that they might release it earlier and April is just a cober up. But that just a theory. . . which i hope comes true.

~Kipper~

Kamui

´
    Years
    Oh thats great:)
    I will wait 4 months and stop playing the japaneese version..
    (Its like I am a 1 old year baby who is just pressing A and B without knowing anything...xD)

Xylitol

*Insert pun here*
    Years
    Great, then we Europeans will wait for over 6 months for it to release here. Just great. :/

Law07

<--Kaboom-->
    Years
    Meh just import it over eBay.

And well I was quite surprised at first [2nd post] but thinking about it its ok as thats about my Easter break in school. I just hope I can get it on eBay imported cause I'm not waiting til September!

Back