• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen US Darkrai will soon be obtainable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    do we have to go to the toys are us or is it wifi?
    cuz i dont wanna go to the toys r us lmfao

Yeah, I believe you have to be physically present at a Toys R Us. The trick to these things is to wake up early because on Saturdays people like to sleep in (thats how I got to be 3rd in line when getting Toys R Us Mew).

Years
    hmm.. will it be in canada?
    cuz i live in montreal and i dont think they do it
    and um.. cant we just stand outside the toys r us lmfao
    or do u plug the ds in something or wifi

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Um, you don't know if it has the moves or not. The Palcity Manaphy had the move Heart Swap at LV 50, and so did the TRU Manaphy. So chances are, this will have the event moves.

It's highly unlikely that it will have the moves, since it has no relevance to the Darkrai movie.

This Darkrai is going to look great next to my Eigakan Darkrai :3

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
    It's highly unlikely that it will have the moves, since it has no relevance to the Darkrai movie.

This Darkrai is going to look great next to my Eigakan Darkrai :3

In case you didn't notice, the DVD of The Rise of Darkrai is being released along with the the distribution of Darkrai, so it may in fact have Roar of time and Spacial Rend.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    I actually hope it's not just the ticket. I would like for it to be special, like the Japanese movie Darkrai.

pm_41

Gone and grown up
    Years
    It might be the ticket...Nintendo only released the Movie Darkrai as a direct download because people found out about that E4 glitch.

Nintendo knows about AR...They may have a special system to tell the hacks from the real Pokes even if the gift (Membership Card) was hacked itself.

I hope it's the island, though. That way, people have a chance to catch a SHINY Darkrai (without glitches)!

BrandoSheriff

Has a tendency to figure things out
    Years
    OMG
    why does it have to be in those days? i'm going on vacation the next day i get out of school(may 31) well i suppose we could stop at toys r us before we go to florida since i always take my DS... this Darkrai would go great with my Japanese Eigakan Darkrai too. and when The Rise of Darkrai comes out on that day, i'm buying it too!!

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2023
    One of my friends has the distribution cartridge for darkrai sice he is the manager of the Rzone , he gave me the event card, its a lv.70 darkrai, with a cherish ball, has an enigma berry, its moves are dark pulse, dark void, roar of time and spacial rend
    CORRECTION LV.50

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    One of my friends has the distribution cartridge for darkrai sice he is the manager of the Rzone , he gave me the event card, its a lv.70 darkrai, with a cherish ball, has an enigma berry, its moves are dark pulse, dark void, roar of time and spacial rend

Are you serious? That will be awesome with an UT Darkrai with Dark Void, RoT, and Spacial Rend. Does it have the classic ribbon as well? And do you know what the OT and ID is as well?

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2023
    Are you serious? That will be awesome with an UT Darkrai with Dark Void, RoT, and Spacial Rend. Does it have the classic ribbon as well? And do you know what the OT and ID is as well?
    it has the classic ribbon since its a TRU pkm (or something like that) it has the same id and ot as the manaphy, btw, the ingame on the cartridge is like a rip of the mystery gift, BTW it has the same priority of manaphy, no GTS

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011

Darn it! I wanted my Eikagan Darkrai to be distinct from the Toys R Us Darkrai... Oh well. The only difference is that it is Japanese and that I got it before it officially came out in America!

It also sucks that it is gonna be a direct download since now there is probably gonna be no such things as legit Shiny Darkrais...

Wait the Toys R Us Darkrai has the Classic Ribbon, darn I hate that thing (Can't clone with that darn thing). Guess I will have to get multiples so I can use one as bait for an Eikagan Shaymin and another for show...

Last edited:

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    This will stop people from asking "When and where is this 'thing' gonna be released outside Japan?!"

This is the greatest news of all.

As for me, I plan hope it's by way of Membership Card- the Synchronize trick doesn't work on direct downloads.

In addition, I plan on having multiple Pearl ROMs loaded onto my (future) M3, so I can get multiple copies for the heck of it.

EDIT: Meh, I guess a download won't be so bad...

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    This is the greatest news of all.

As for me, I plan hope it's by way of Membership Card- the Synchronize trick doesn't work on direct downloads.

In addition, I plan on having multiple Pearl ROMs loaded onto my (future) M3, so I can get multiple copies for the heck of it.

It's a direct download, read the posts by m.vit.

It confuses me why they would do a DD outside of Japan where Japanese copies aren't officially sold. Since those are the only versions that the Surf Glitch can be done on. Because of this we can't have legit Shiny Darkrais (Boo-hoo!).

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    it has the classic ribbon since its a TRU pkm (or something like that) it has the same id and ot as the manaphy, btw, the ingame on the cartridge is like a rip of the mystery gift, BTW it has the same priority of manaphy, no GTS

I thought it would have a different ID since the TRU Manaphy was 09297 (Corresponding to the date it was released) so I would guess that the Darkrai would have a different ID.

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2023
    actually i didnt check the id that well, i just found out something, there are 3 TRU ids in the cartridge, one for manaphy and two for two darkrais?(im a rom dumper :D )
    Cooresponding IDs
    05318<--- got this one
    CHECKED IDS!

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    CORRECTION LV.50

Sorry, but I highly doubt your friend and/or you already have the cartridge in your possession. Nintendo makes dumb mistakes but not that dumb. Pics? ._.

I also don't see why it's gonna be almost a rip off the Japanese one.. The exclusive moves should stay exclusive as that "hackjob" was only for the movie goodiness lol. It's doubtful they'll pass out the item because they like presetting everything for us nowadays for some reason (they had plenty of opportunities to pass out Mew's ticket but didn't @_@). I really want to get a shiny darky way or another so I think I'll wait until the official site shoots something out.

Your 06108 does not follow the usual event ID patterns..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back