• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

User Name Change Requests ***Read the first post or you won't get a name change!***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Insomnium

♥ ~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2015
    Uh, I was wondering, since my name wasn't changed, I can change it, right? I wasn't really too clear on that...If I can change it, can I change it to ~Grafix~? Thanks, then..

[EDIT-Name changed, thanks! ^^]

Last edited:

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    Hitori said:
    hi! can I change my name or do I have to wait? :nervous:
    You just joined this month. You have to wait three months before you can get a name change. ^_^

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Selkie_warrior said:
    Can you plz change my name from selkie_warrior to Kumamon
    Oh, dear, well, it's pretty odd that you didn't read the first post of this thread, isn't it? X3 <3 I'm sorry, but I simply cannot oblige your request. ^_^

Midnight Shadow, you may change on May 18, which, if my memory serves me right, is... um... eleven days away <3

chao_lover

avy made by shadow rayquaza
    Years
    can i plz have my name changed to chao_lover?

Cap expires 8th of November, 2006. ~Kylie

Last edited by a moderator:

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Can I change my name to Teresa please?

No, the username's taken. You have four days to go on your cap anyway, but I was prepared to change it four days early and add four days extra to your cap, so you can still change. ~Kylie

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Strike-Freedom said:
    What do you mean is taken. The only persons that even have Forte.EXE in their name are !~Dark Forte.EXE~! and Shadow Forte.EXE. Believe me i've searched.
    Sometimes they don't show up in the search o-o; never worked out why. Sorry ^^; it showed up in the CP, so it's definitely taken.

Strawberry<3, you can't change your name until the 12th of June =)

And Kiki, it's the 6th of September~

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    Hiyori-chan said:
    Sometimes they don't show up in the search o-o; never worked out why. Sorry ^^; it showed up in the CP, so it's definitely taken.

Strawberry<3, you can't change your name until the 12th of June =)

And Kiki, it's the 6th of September~
    If a member is banned, or has 0 posts, it won't show up in the members search. You'd have to use MCP/ACP to search for them. oo;

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Hiyori-chan said:
    Oh, dear, well, it's pretty odd that you didn't read the first post of this thread, isn't it? X3 <3 I'm sorry, but I simply cannot oblige your request. ^_^

Midnight Shadow, you may change on May 18, which, if my memory serves me right, is... um... eleven days away <3

thank you!!!i cant wait to change it!!!

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    [Current Username] Kakashi Hatake
    [New Username] The Black Hedgehog (If not can i have Blues.EXE, thanks)

Arcanine: Name Changed
    Expires on the 8th of Nov.

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Erm, yo sup ya'll, well..I want my name to be much more complicated..^ ^

»ØvëŕŢħëβë|σω«

..Please :)

Tanks,
    -OTB
    Bobby: Changed
    Expires on 8th of November