• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

User Name Change Requests ***Read the first post or you won't get a name change!***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spencer

-_-
    Years
    Could you please change my username to: GigaSlash. Thank you in advance.

Cap expires 10th of November, 2006.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Its true Kylie did say that ^_~, shes allowed she just has to wait 4 extra days the next time she wants a name change.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Those characters show up as a bunch of triangles and squares, and, assuming it's just my computer, I won't change your name, mmkay? >< So, wait for someone else - unless that's what you want. XD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I thought we weren't doing the add-on days to the cap in case of an early name change. ._.;

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
    Could I get my name changed to "Tendo" please.
    edit: No problem! Your name change expires on November 11, 2006. Remember this should you desire another change. --Wolt

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    I'm don't rembember much but I think I changed my previous name in November . If the 6 month period is over can I have my name changed please.

Current Name:Kyouraku

New Name:Haji

Thanks in avdnace.

edit: Name changed by Wolt. Expires November 11, 2006. Please keep this in reference if you wish to change your name again.

Years
    @ Hiyori-chan: I deleted my post because I realized I did not want to change my name to the Konami code.

But I would like to change my name now. May I please change my name to:

Thanks in advance.

edit: Name changed by Wolt. Expires November 11, 2006. Please keep this in reference if you wish to change your name again.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2007
    I'm merely wondering when I can change my name next, if you don't mind? :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2007
    Oh, okay, thanks, I know its a bit early, but, if you can, could you change my name, and add 5 days on my next change? Or is that impossible? If it is, could I be
    Buro-kun tsubasa

please? Hank-oo! =3

Last edited:

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    May I please have my named changed to *Princess Seraphia*

Thank you^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.