• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Username change request

DeathMetal Anarchist

Pokecommmunity's Odd One
Years
  • Hoping this is the right place to post this. It's been awhile since I've logged on so I'm not entirely clear on the protocol to do this, but I'd like to change my username back to my original name "master blue" if that's at all possible? I'd appreciate it immensely!

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Name changes happen on a bi-yearly basis now! Considering the change you're after isn't a minor one, you'll have to wait until the next name change phase to be able to change your username unfortunately! Lucky for you though, according the forum-wide rules a name change thread should pop up this month!

Years
  • Lucky for you though, according the forum-wide rules a name change thread should pop up this month!

Just correcting him here, the next name change is actually going to be in July. It's not that far away now considering June is only next month so once that comes around you'll only have one more month to wait.

Back