• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Using An Emulator, and I Have a Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eisen

Lord of Desert
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2009
    Okay, so I'm trying to underground so I can get Cranidos, but I keep getting a communication error (I never expected wfc to work on an emulation, though). Is there another way to get Cranidos? Because I find it hard to believe that they would make a game where you can't get a certain pokemon because you can't access internet. Plenty of people don't have it, so I assume there MUST be another way.

MadaraUchiha.

Typhlosion Master
    Years
    Underground uses Wireless Connection not Wi-Fi so even if you dont have internet you can go down. But on a Emulator none of that would work. Whats the fun of playing pokemon on a emulator tho?

Eisen

Lord of Desert
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2009
    Not necesarily more fun, I just can't play it any other way.

Great...Now I can't get a Cranidos, or probably half the Pokemon I actually want.

chickengamer

Pointless Space, Trade with me
    Years
    well, if you want one you could trade with other people here on this website in the trading section, quite a few people will have the pokemon you want.

I obtained all my fossils from tradeing for them, its quite easy as quite alot of people have the pokemon/fossils.

i have a shiny cranidos/normal aswell if your intrested PM as you are not aloud to trade, here

Years
    A certain emulator have a plugin, I believe, that imitates the presence of a wireless communication device within the DS, which allows you to go Underground. I don't recall the name of it at this moment in time, though. :(

jolteon.

asdfasdfasdf
    Years
    If you're on an emulator, you might as well use a cheat to get Cranidos since there won't be another way. You could cheat the pokemon itself, or just get it's fossil and get it turned to a pokemon instead. That would be semi-legit I guess.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back