• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

UU Team Help Built around Darmanitan

cjakabuck90

Rising Star
Years
  • I was really intrigued to run a Scarfed Darmanitan lead and kind of just thew some random things together. Here's what I came up with and all pieces are interchangeable with just about anything as long as its UU.

Darmanitan @ Choice Scarf
    Ability: Sheer Force
    EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
    Jolly Nature
    - Flare Blitz
    - Rock Slide
    - U-turn
    - Superpower

Trevenant @ Sitrus Berry
    Ability: Harvest
    EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
    Careful Nature
    - Protect
    - Substitute
    - Horn Leech
    - Will-O-Wisp

Kyurem @ Choice Specs
    Ability: Pressure
    EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe
    Timid Nature
    - Draco Meteor
    - Earth Power
    - Flash Cannon
    - Ice Beam

Aggron @ Aggronite
    Ability: Sturdy
    EVs: 252 HP / 136 Def / 120 SpD
    Impish Nature
    - Heavy Slam
    - Earthquake
    - Stealth Rock
    - Roar

Crobat @ Choice Band
    Ability: Infiltrator
    EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
    Jolly Nature
    - Defog
    - U-turn
    - Brave Bird
    - Cross Poison

Blissey (F) @ Leftovers
    Ability: Natural Cure
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpD
    Calm Nature
    - Heal Bell
    - Wish
    - Seismic Toss
    - Toxic

Any help is appreciated and all advise is welcome. I definitely want to run a mega and I thought Aggron was a good fit. I also want to run a scarf used which doesn't have to be Darmanitan if he would benefit more from another item.

cjakabuck90

Rising Star
    Years
  • Leech Seed > Protect on Trevenant; you could use more passive recovery besides Sitrus Berry.

Ok thats pretty reasonable and thats how I originally ran it so I can see that being useful. I just ran protect to help scout and mainly to stall out for the harvest of sitrus berry. But I've relearned leech seed and test that out for awhile. How does the team look overall though?

Back