• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

v19.1 Hotfixes plugin

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    This is a plugin that applies various bug fixes to Essentials v19.1.

These bug fixes are taken from the Essentials GitHub. Some may have been rewritten to work as a plugin. The GitHub version may contain more bug fixes than the ones found in this plugin.

The meta.txt file that is part of this plugin contains a list of the bug fixes it contains, as well as any relevant notes.

This plugin will be updated periodically as more bugs are found and fixed, so it's worth keeping an eye on it.

Instructions:

1. Download the plugin files from here.
    2. Place the folder containing those files into the Plugins folder (so that the three script files and the meta.txt file are in the Plugins/v19.1 Hotfixes folder).

Last edited:

Maruno

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    This plugin has been updated with a few more bug fixes. It is now at version 1.0.1.

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2023
    What is the likelihood of there being a hotfix for the fact that V19 doesn't like AMD computers? Or will I just have to wait a few months for a V20?

Maruno

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    This plugin has been updated with a few more bug fixes. It is now at version 1.0.2.

Maruno

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    This plugin has been updated with a few more bug fixes. It is now at version 1.0.3.

Maruno

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    This plugin has been updated with a few more bug fixes. It is now at version 1.0.5.

Years
  • After i compiled the pbs files, this error pops up. I'm still "migrating" to PE v19.1, i'm a bit new to this new PE version, so i don't have a clue about or what this error is refered too.

v19.1 Hotfixes plugin

EDITED: Nevermind, the problem was the save game. I deleted it and the editors work fine now. I never though that PEv19.1 save games were in a different location. Case solved.

Last edited:
    Back