• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Script: [v20] Bank of Mom

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen yesterday
This script adds in the Bank of Mom Feature from GSC or HGSS, where the player's mother will save money and occasionally buy items.
The mom attempts to buy an item after the end of every battle, if she can afford one of the MOM_FIXED_ITEMS or MOM_RANDOM_ITEMS.
If she buys an item, she will call the player after the battle ends.

Several additional, required edits in
def pbMessageDisplay to add the mgoldwindow variable, to show how much money the Bank of Mom holds.
  1. Under goldwindow = nil, put mgoldwindow = nil
  2. In the long while text regex, add mg| before g|
  3. Under:
    Ruby:
    when "g"      # Display gold window
      goldwindow&.dispose
      goldwindow = pbDisplayGoldWindow(msgwindow)
    put
    Ruby:
    when "mg"    # Display mom gold window
      mgoldwindow&.dispose
      mgoldwindow = pbDisplayMomGoldWindow(msgwindow, goldwindow)
  4. Under goldwindow&.dispose, put mgoldwindow&.dispose
These edits may have to be made to a plugin if one overrides this method.

Download:

Days
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
Hello I put the script of mom's bank and I would like to know I have to put What first to activate the script thank you

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen yesterday
Hello I put the script of mom's bank and I would like to know I have to put What first to activate the script thank you
The script is active once installed, but you need the Bank NPC to call pbMomManageBank, which allows the player to tell her to start saving money. By default she does not save anything.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
How can i add items to the storage pc in v20.1 with a script command

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
The script is active once installed, but you need the Bank NPC to call pbMomManageBank, which allows the player to tell her to start saving money. By default she does not save anything.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen yesterday
Not entirely sure why you're asking me, but $PokemonGlobal.pcItemStorage.add(item,qty). If you don't include a quantity, it defaults to 1, same as $bag.add

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Not entirely sure why you're asking me, but $PokemonGlobal.pcItemStorage.add(item,qty). If you don't include a quantity, it defaults to 1, same as $bag.add
I don't wanted to be stored in the bag but in players pc do you know how to do that(little bit how mom stores the items in the pc but then just with a script command and without the mom script) thanks for reply
ps: i use your v20 Bank of Mom script and is awesome :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen yesterday
I don't wanted to be stored in the bag but in players pc do you know how to do that(little bit how mom stores the items in the pc but then just with a script command and without the mom script) thanks for reply
ps: i use your v20 Bank of Mom script and is awesome :)
The script I said in the message you quoted is how you send an item to the PC.

Back