• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] [v4.2 Out!] Pokémon Radiant Version!

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2023
    i have a few bugs i cant finish the quest celebration becuase when i put the lamp on the rock it crashes i cant start nelsons journey because i cant get the dialog it just gives me the same one from the end of the first quest i cant battle battle hall 1 it just crashes and when i report back to the sand people in the quest and people it crashes when the leader tries to move and i get stuck in the doorway in the quest in west mall also i cant figure out what to do with the quest the strange egg and in marrun i cant figure out what pokemon i need to break the barrier and in the quest the fletching redemption i cant find the island and where do i go to do the quest the monastery once i have the cult symbol please help

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2023
    also where is the sea tower i cant travel around because of the cursed necklace and i just need the sea tower key to get rid of it

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2023
    i got the sea key but i cant find the forge and i cant get victini because of a door in the jail and i dont know how to open it and in the ash's pouch quest i dont know where the thief is and in the guardians of the forest quest i cant place any weights on the table it says i dont have any even though i have all of them please help

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2023
    i cant even get keldio because when i try to battle ronald dump the game crashes i cant get any legends except the lake trio

Swdfm

Game Developer
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    @lancerain1
    I have noted all your points down and either have already addressed them, or will address them for next update
    the next update will take some time because i am checking over literally EVERYTHING
    also, my internet connection is even more limited than before due to the virus, but it allows me to work more on the project offline
    hope this has helped
    swdfm

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2023
    do you know about how much longer it will take until the next patch so i can catch all those legends

Swdfm

Game Developer
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    i reckon october or november if all goes well.
    it is a while but I have a LOT of work to do on it, but I must make sure absolutely everything functions well

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    i have a few bugs i cant finish the quest celebration becuase when i put the lamp on the rock it crashes i cant start nelsons journey because i cant get the dialog it just gives me the same one from the end of the first quest i cant battle battle hall 1 it just crashes and when i report back to the sand people in the quest and people it crashes when the leader tries to move and i get stuck in the doorway in the quest in west mall also i cant figure out what to do with the quest the strange egg and in marrun i cant figure out what pokemon i need to break the barrier and in the quest the fletching redemption i cant find the island and where do i go to do the quest the monastery once i have the cult symbol please help

Ok so I ran into some of those problems too but hopefully this will help:
    1. Fletchling Isle is in the West Sea, found by swimming southwest of Azulantis City. You'll want to remember this, as a lot of quests require you to go there.
    2. For the quest The Monastery, after getting the Cult Symbol try searching around the northernmost part of Blanko Province.
    3. The Forge (for The Three Towers quest) is in Azulantis province in the mountains, in the water/lake area.
    4. For Ash's Sack, Feldt lives in a house near the Amarillo Museum.
    5. A few trainers are missing sprites, so the game will crash when it tries to load a battle (for example, I ran into a problem in the quest Go Fight Yourself). Pay attention to the error message that pops up - for example, if it says something like "missing trainer117.png" this is an easy fix. Go into your game folder: Pokemon Radiant > Graphics > Characters > Trainers, and you can simply copy and paste one of the random trainer sprites and rename it to "trainer117.png" or whichever ones are missing.

I'm slowly working through the game and compiling a guide on all the quest objectives, where to find items and certain (imporant) Pokemon, etc., as well as any bugs I ran into. If you have more questions feel free to PM me.

Hope this helped.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2023
    when i try to fight feldit i get an error like when i try to fight ronald dump it says script error within event 2 map 393

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    when i try to fight feldit i get an error like when i try to fight ronald dump it says script error within event 2 map 393

I unfortunately can't help you with scripting errors, as I'm broke and don't have RPG Maker/Pokemon Essentials :(
    But I did progress a little more and I can tell you that for the strange egg quest, you need to show it to a scientist (think of the areas where scientists/researchers are found).

Swdfm

Game Developer
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    thanks for reporting all the bugs. it is part of the playtesting process to iron those ones out especially.
    good news. i am ahead of schedule, and now aiming for early august
    have fun and stay safe
    swdfm

Years
    Recently picked this back up and been having a great time for the most part, aside from experiencing probably known crashes at this point (unable to battle Clive), and some areas taking longer than expected due to high wild Pokemon encounter rates (I take as much as 4 or 5 steps in a dungeon and I find another wild). I also had been keeping my Pokemon levels somewhat low so that I could catch the first stage evolution Pokemon (found Wurmple, got myself a Dustox and now need to get Beautifly), so not being able to do most of the quests I got because of low Pokemon levels is a little disappointing, but understandable. The main thing I am worried about is money since I'm skipping most trainer battles, and I got just enough money to make it back to Rojoso. I hadn't yet seen any trainers replace the ones I did fight, but if that is indeed the case, that should help with money problems.

EDIT: I'm also convinced that Pickup isn't working...been doing a fair number of wild battles now and neither of the two Pickup members I have in my party obtained any items.

EDIT2: Heard a weird sound as I tossed a Pokeball...the Pokemon escaped after it shook once, but then the game told me I successfully caught it, despite the Pokemon still being there in front of me like I failed to catch it. Wasn't sure if this was a bug, or an unintended side effect from implementing the random chance of a quicker capture like in Gen 5.

Last edited:

Swdfm

Game Developer
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    thanks for that, tails
    all trainers SHOULD respawn after 5 in-game days
    will look at pickup and that ball bug you talk about is definitely a bug. will look into it
    swdfm

Swdfm

Game Developer
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    at earliest, august 8th, likely august.
    unless something goes horribly wrong, mid september at the latest

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2023
    is the game nearly done? i really want to play and will my old save be usable with the new version

Swdfm

Game Developer
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    yeah, i am not sure when the game will be complete exactly, but I have been and I am still working on it. These things can get complicated. I would estimate somewhere towards the end of the year, as I do not want to excite anyone unnecessarily by saying any sooner.
    The sad thing is that you WILL NOT be able to use your old save with the new version, as there will be such a major change in such large portions of the game.
    So this means that it is not worth doing very much at the moment, unless you fancy playing it for fun in the meantime.
    Sorry for such news.

Swdfm

Back