• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] [v4.2 Out!] Pokémon Radiant Version!

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2019
    I've got the same exact problem. I double click to play the game and it just doesn't open. Does anyone know how to fix this??? I've also tried to open it as an administrator but that didn't work.

It is a problem some windows users have , just change the ''e'' in the pokemon radiant folder name to a normal ''e''

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2023
    how do i get legendary pokemon what quests do i need to do and where do i find them

Last edited:

Swdfm

Game Developer
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    @lancerian That is for you to discover.

Some news: I will be releasing v4.0 at some point. This does not have a lot of new features, but wil contain bug fixes as always. It will be based on v18 of Essentials, should it ever be released! The idea is for v4.0 to be built from the ground up, with speed of the game and lag reduction in mind. There will be little actual gameplay changes. As always, any save files will continue on from v3.0.

Swdfm

Swdfm

Game Developer
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    chi tokens can be found on pokemon. defeat them and there is a chance that they will drop some
    you can also find them in other areas. i will get you specifics soon.
    there is currently no discord for this game.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Yeah its safe, I've played this version and theres no malware or anything.

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2020
    Is there a wiki or something I can look at? You said you have all the Pokemon up through Gen 7, yet that you don't have the Fairy-type... so I'm curious what happened to canon Fairy-types to make them fit in here.

Swdfm

Game Developer
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    no fairy types. reason being because when i designed the game i did not like the fairy types. opinions have since changed, though.
    if you read the website, then you will find out there are 3 new types.
    pure fairy types have had their type changed
    i was planning on doing a wiki, but other plans got heavily in the way unfortunately

swdfm

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2022
    Is there any way to get to the ocean tower for the necklace mission?

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2021
    is there a fix for the lag? its so delayed and unplayable, no its not my laptop because any other game works fine lol

Swdfm

Game Developer
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    @supes89 Sorry about the lag. I have already done a lot of fixes for efficiency for the next version, and that is before the rigorous playtesting I plan on doing. Sadly, v4 wont be out for some time, sorry.
    @CriticalHit Beat "Union Club" and look on the wall

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2023
    Okay now i just need to remember where i saw the club at. 😅

Also how do i use the pokemon statues? I caught a dodrio but it says there is still something missing

Lastly does anyone know where the river is for the safari zone

Last edited:

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    why no one answers me??

why do i get ignored??

guys come on??

Calm the heck down, the guy said he has fixed those but he isnt done with the next update yet.....if you downloaded the game just now expecting the next version being worked on then you should learn a little more patience.

Back