• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] [v4.2 Out!] Pokémon Radiant Version!

Years
  • Is a speed up button planned for this game? It feels so unbearably slow. I'm really interested in this game and having access to moving faster will surely get more people to play it.

Swdfm

Game Developer
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    @NecroFlame I am reluctant to do a speed up button, but tell me what is specificially slow and i might find ways of it being faster.
    @CriticalHit You need a specific token. I can't remember what the Dodrio one is, but it will tell you on a big rock in East Sea somewhere

Years
  • I'm basically used to speeding up the game ever since VBA. Playing the games with vanilla speed is way too slow nowadays. Most complete RMXP games have a speedup button. Even 2x is good, no need to go wilder than that.
    I understand it's a bit of a personal taste issue, but playing hundreds of hours on normal speed is a bit agonizing to me.

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2023
    I need help, i got stucked at Viirdiin Loggers. Co's door, can't get out or in just.. there in the door

Swdfm

Game Developer
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    @nmaasn thanks for informing me, so sorry
    in meantime use "Wayshrine Relic" in Key Items pocket to get out (if you can) and avoid that area
    if you cant do that, attach a copy of your save file to [email protected] and i will debug you out of there

Last edited:

Swdfm

Game Developer
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    @NecroFlame I ended up giving in to your point, and will include a speedup process in the next version, up to 3x
    however, i wish i could press a button to speed up game development, because it is still going to take a long time to fix/update everything
    most of my code in radiant was written in 2017 when I was a LOT worse at scripting etc. so i am spending some time having to go over it

swdfm

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2023
    talking to the seventh gym leader crashes the game and i still can not find the river for the safari zone quest

Swdfm

Game Developer
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    @CriticalHit fixed all gym leaders in next version (hopefully! will playtest!)
    i cannot remember where the river is directly, but i think it is in western viirdiin province. you go down some steps and end up there

Years
  • @NecroFlame I ended up giving in to your point, and will include a speedup process in the next version, up to 3x
    however, i wish i could press a button to speed up game development, because it is still going to take a long time to fix/update everything
    most of my code in radiant was written in 2017 when I was a LOT worse at scripting etc. so i am spending some time having to go over it

swdfm

Much appreicated! I will definitely be keeping an eye on this project then. :)

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    Hey.

Everytime I try to change the screen seize the game crashes. Can this be fixed?

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2022
    Hello.

I am currently in the Rink and when I try to go into a Wicker Dungeon Level 3 the game crashes.

I can not post a link right now, so just a headsup warning for other players to save a bit more often.

I hope I do not waste your time with this.

Also the mission "The Corp" in the west mall. When I go through the hidden door I am stuck and can not move further I just can go back into the mall.

Hopefully (or not) there are bugs you did not know about, but in the end it really seems to be a game worth getting attention, so keep up the good work.

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2020
    Swdfmx, can I talk to you?
    I want to learn how to put two languagesin a game, how to put images on that, etc.
    Please, answer me a.s.a.p.
    Thanks

Swdfm

Game Developer
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    there is this thing called $PokemonSystem.language which is EXTREMELY useful for having multiple languages.
    if you want a different picture depending on the language, just use $PokemonSystem.language and 0 is the default, with 1,2 etc. being any additional ones in a script
    if you want to know how to do the languages screen, then email me at [email protected] with your email and i will send you the script (not yet been updated for 2020. i did it in 2017 or 18)
    give me a bit of time though, because internet access could be a real issue over the next few months
    Swdfm

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2023
    when i try to use the dinjin lamp on the rock for a quest and start a battle it gives me an error and the game crashes same theing when i challenge the 1st leader the first part of the first error is script interpreter line 277 runtime error occurred

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2023
    i am still trying to find chi tokens can someone help me i have been trying since march

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2023
    i keep getting ranger and gladiator tokens but no chi tokens i am in the amarillo ruins does the chi token only appear in a specific place or any dungeon pokemon?

Back