• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] [v4.2 Out!] Pokémon Radiant Version!

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    yeah thats the one, it just stops letting me talk to her entirely. Admittedly I wound up getting five flowers rather than just three but that shouldnt have had any affect.

Years
  • yeah thats the one, it just stops letting me talk to her entirely. Admittedly I wound up getting five flowers rather than just three but that shouldnt have had any affect.

Ah, that may be why. The script may be checking for exactly 3 flowers...hopefully Swdfm sees this before Tuesday.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    sadly I couldnt avoid getting five as after I got the three, the other two appeared in my inventory without warning.

Last edited:

Swdfm

Game Developer
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    v4,BETA.3 out.
    solved all issues, except for one of tails' concerns. I don't know how to fix that one. It is from our very own Marin, so you may have to ask him about it.

ETA for v4.BETA.4: Tuesday 1st September

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2023
    i cant battle the trainers in the wild now and i still cant battle dialga its hard to move around because of the trainer bug

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2023
    and i cant find the legendary location guide in the v4.3 beta file so i can find the legends that are available

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2023
    hi i still have the gambreaking bug for the trainers but i only checked blanko do you have an ETA for the next patch/update and i cant find the legendary location guide in the radiant guide folder

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Hey I was curious, is there a chance you could use the GBA soundtracks as a custom music option? I actually like Fire Reds soundtrack more than HG/SS in most instances personally. Same with Emerald. Heck Emerald's Safari Zone sounds like it'd fit better for the Virdii province especially.

If not, if you'd be ok with it, I have a friend who might be ok with making a custom soundtrack for you.

EDIT: Holy crap while breeding pokemon I somehow got a Pichu who was born with Pokerus! What a find, I didnt think that was possible.

EDIT 2: On three separate occasions against three different trainers my game crashed when trying to engage battle. It happens when they come walking up to me. I tried again for a fourth by talking to a trainer instead and I got the same error. I'm afraid to even take on the gym leader in Rojosa for my first badge because of this. I guess I'll try doing quess to boost my skills for the time being but I dunno if we can wait for the next major update on september 1st given this problem

https://i.imgur.com/bmlyfsv.png

Last edited:

Swdfm

Game Developer
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    So, until vBETA.4 comes out on Tuesday(I can't manage a patch before then without MORE bugs happening!), there is this RIDICULOUS error while battling random trainers. It was one of my stupid mistakes. It should NOT occur (even now) when battling gym leaders and quest trainers. I apologise profusely yet again.

I will consider using GBA soundtracks. I did not want to use them in the first place because i thought nobody was interested, but if there is the appeal to, then yes. I will see if I can compile a music pack in time for the full version.

The pichu with Pokerus should not actually have happened, so I will look into this. :(

looneyman, PM me the details of this friend and we will see about getting a music pack done if we can

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    I can at least confirm gym leaders are safe to battle, as are quest-related battles. However the game crashing with every normal battle gets extremely old really fast, so good luck

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    This is something wierd that happened today, I somehow duped a map app icon on the ePhone. Out of curiosity I messed with it and it doesnt break the game in any way I can see. Still you should look into this, as I dunno how it happened. If you cant replicate it I can send you a copy of my save file so you can look at it.

Swdfm

Game Developer
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    I am most terribly sorry, but due to unforeseen circumstances I cannot get an update out today.
    I will try for as early as I can (sometime this week).

Swdfm

Swdfm

Game Developer
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Version 4.BETA.4 is out!
    Sorry for the delay.
    Link on front page as usual
    (Hopefully!) all bugs should have been fixed!

NOTE: (Not set in stone as you know) BETA.5 (The final BETA) due 14 Sep

Swdfm

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2023
    HI in the quest guardians of the forest when i put weights on the scale i cant take them off and they dont measure right like i put a 50 on the right table and a 5 on the left and then checked the weight and it was -3 so i cant complete the quest

Back