• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] [v4.2 Out!] Pokémon Radiant Version!

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2023
    and where is the quietest place in the region or a place of pure silence for the Meloetta quest also i dont know what pokemon i need for marshadow quest

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2023
    are there mega pokemon because when i saw those errors in 4.beta.1 i saw the delta stream ability for mega rayquaza i also saw the power construct ability for zygarde so is there 100% zygarde too

Swdfm

Game Developer
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Mega Rayquaza is not, and won't be in Radiant. There was support for Delta Stream when I downloaded Essentials v16 back in 2016.
    There ARE plans for 100% Zygarde, but it is not in the game yet.

EDIT: Just heard about the news about a certain v18. For Radiant v4.0 (including the full version), The current Essentials v16 will be used(With elements from v17)
    However, when I get round to doing v5 (2021), then v18 will be used, and all its features. Plus, I have to wait for the support for it etc., but for now, Radiant still is based off v16/17

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2023
    hi i just got your message and i sent you one please check because i want to test right now but i dont know if i should keep sending you saves

Years
  • It might just be because I needed to do a certain action in Rojosa, but I cannot talk to border guards. As soon as I get in range of one, I end up being pushed back without being able to talk to the border guard. Since I always start by going to Viirdin (for a Pokemon I want, but I also started a new file in which an encounter I usually find at Lake Sedimentary is no longer there since it is month 12, but it is at Lake Metamorphic during that month), I had to use the transport service instead.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    I need to ask, are there any sound moves that are physical? I obviouly get why they are special attacks mostly but given the fact Phanpy and Donphan lack a strong special attack stat it seems questionable to give it the Sound type at all. If anything the type doesnt lend toward its defensive abilities either and that really hurts it in a number of ways.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Is there any way to disable the EXP All feature? I really dislike that feature in all honesty since it makes a massive level imbalance in the long run.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    While been inside Cuttleshut Cave in Rajosa doing the Lv.5 quest i noticed that some of the apps, displayed by pressing ESC, changed position and/or disappeared completely. At one point, one was even duplicated. Among the ones lost was the SAVE option. However, after closing and launching the game again using the last save point, just before entering the cave, i verified that the options were back again.

Years
  • Couple more things to report:

1. In double battles, the health of the player's left Pokemon is not seen unless the Pokemon levels up during battle, but goes away again once the player decides on the next moves to make.

2. The Pokeballs merchant in East Mall crashes the game.

---------------------------
    Error
    ---------------------------
    Script 'Interpreter' line 277: RuntimeError occurred.
    Script error within event 4, map 305 (East Mall):
    Exception: RuntimeError
    Message: Compiler:695:in `getConstantName'Value 0 not defined by a constant in PBItems
    ***Full script:
    pbPokemonMart([
    :CHERISHBALL,:DIVEBALL,:DREAMBALL,:DUSKBALL,:FRIENDBALL,:HEALBALL,:HEAVYBALL,
    :LEVELBALL,:LOVEBALL,:MOONBALL,:NESTBALL,:NETBALL,:QUICKBALL,:REPEATBALL,:TIMERBALL
    ])

Interpreter:243:in `pbExecuteScript'
    Radiant_Structures:439:in `isEmblem?'
    PScreen_Mart:24:in `getPrice'
    Radiant_Interfaces:1250:in `pbAssembleData'
    Radiant_Interfaces:1248:in `each'
    Radiant_Interfaces:1248:in `pbAssembleData'
    Radiant_Interfaces:919:in `initialize'
    Radiant_Interfaces:852:in `new'
    Radiant_Interfaces:852:in `pbPokemonMart'
    (eval):4:in `pbExecuteScript'

Also, where can one sell items? Got a Rare Bone from mining, but the shops do not seem interested in buying anything from me.

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Hey, just found a rather annoying bug. The Save app in the phone disappears when you exit a dungeon using an Escape Rope. When I first got this bug, I couldn't go back to the previous save since I used the Battle Tower. Currently, I'm using the Battle Hall/Battle Tower to save (which is pretty annoying since I have to travel there every time I want to save now), and even when I reopen my game after the Battle Hall/Tower save, the app still isn't there. Entering and leaving a dungeon also doesn't make the app appear.

Swdfm

Game Developer
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Hello everyone!

Glad to announce that the full version of Radiant v4 is out! Link on Page 1 as always.

I have fixed any concerns that players have had in recent days(except for ones that were sent yesterday, but I have replied to the relevant people), as demonstrated by the Update Log.
    Now, this is Radiant we're talking about, so there are bound to be some bugs here and there that I did not manage to detect.
    For that reason, I am going to keep monitoring the forum and my emails for bugs, and will release bug fix updates to v4 every so often.
    I take feedback very seriously and (as many have seen) sometimes implement suggestions/fixes, so please continue leaving feedback.
    I probably will not be able to reply for the next few weeks due to a IRL situation, but I will be back as soon as I can.
    Thanks for playing and helping out! v4 has been an absolute pleasure to make!

Swdfm

PS. I do have future plans for the game, and want to introduce more, but will not do any serious work on it until early summer 2021.
    The plan is to do a BETA for v5 around August again, and release the full version in September.
    (As things stand) You WILL NOT be able to transfer your v4 save file to v5.BETA BUT hopefully you can between full v4 to full v5. (And 5.BETA to full v5)

Years
  • Ok, I have three things to say about this (I haven't played the full version yet, I'm downloading it as I'm typing this, but i've played the last beta). 1. I personally don't enjoy open-world games much because i never feel like I know where to go, but I have to commend you on this game's design and how it handles the open-world mechanics because while it is still fully open world, there is direction on where you can go. 2, a question this time, does this game incorporate Mega Evolution at all, or if not, do you plan to? I don't mind either way but I'd just like to know. 3, a potential bug (might not be, not sure), whenever I try to go through a province border gate, rather than trying to get me to pay a cost, it just outright doesn't let me and pushes me back without any dialogue, thus making the quest "A New Land" for example, impossible. Sorry for the huge block of text but I had a lot on my mind
    Edit: The border guard problem isn't a problem anymore.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2023
    does anyone know how i get the drives for silvaly or the plates for arceus? also how do i fill the grenade for the cold war quest because there is no guide for that quest

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Recently updated to the full V4 of the game and also updated the save. After using a Revive i got this error message...

---------------------
    ERROR
    ---------------------

Script 'PItem_ItemEffects' line 484: NameError ocurred.

undefined local variable or method 'consumerperk' for nil:NilClass

from 'PItem_ItemEffects' line 484
    from 'PItem_ItemEffects' line 472 in 'call'
    from 'Event' line 150 in 'trigger'
    from 'PItem_Items' line 282 in 'triggerUseOnPokemon'
    from 'PItem_Items' line 762 in 'pbUseItem'
    from 'PItem_Items' line 754 in 'loop'
    from 'PItem_Items' line 784 in 'pbUseItem'
    from 'PScreen_Bag' line 977 in 'pbStartScreen'
    from 'PScreen_Bag' line 947 in 'loop'
    from 'PScreen_Bag' line 1030 in 'pbStartScreen'
    from 'Radiant_Phone' line 541 in 'pbActivateApp'
    from 'Radiant_Phone' line 344 in 'mainLoop'

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2023
    i get that error when using a revive outside of battle but you can use the revive in battle

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2023
    hi swdfm when you see this message please read my dms and emails i really need help

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    This one is so confusing, you have to bribe the guard every time and missions are randomly scattered all over the place, lot of glitches which crashes the game and destroys your last save points and take you back to the place where you saved even before the saved point.

Years
  • So happy to see someone with a deep interest in African culture and Pokemon lore. I'm excited to play this! I've been working on a fan game with deep inspo in Africa culture for the past 2 years now and its been mad fun researching for the project. I will be in contact with you after I play throught the game maybe we can collaborate if you're up for it!

Back