• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] [v4.2 Out!] Pokémon Radiant Version!

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2021
    Hey ! great game so far, RPG aspect and free travel is a good addition, instead of usual closed ways to advance.
    Could it be possible to add the schooling ability for wishiwashi ? (it doesn't work in last version...i don't know if you intended to add it, for now i'm sooo sad ^^, but i know it's rare to have the latest pokemon...)
    Good job so far and thanks again for this game !

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2021
    As a South African myself I am looking forward to playing this, once I download it!
    This looks like a very promising and unique pokemon game!

Swdfm

Game Developer
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Hi there, everyone!
    I managed to release v4.1, which is basically identical to v4.0 but with a number of bug fixes.
    The link is on the first post, as usual.

Shameless plug: I now have Twitter
    @SwdfmPokemon
    Follow to get news, updates and pictures of development etc.

Thanks for playing, and please continue to report any bugs. It is the best way to get rid of them!

Swdfm

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2021
    hello i'm brazilian and i liked your idea a lot more please don't have a lot of videos about pokemon radiant teaching how to do the game missions despite the game being new you could make a detailed guide for each mission since the beginning of the game, congratulations on game

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2021
    Having a weird glitch. every time I try to enter Avalantis. I instead get teleported to Naaranha. What the psyduck is going on?

Swdfm

Game Developer
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    So, on page one, there should be a link to "Radiant Version Guide". This has information on how to complete all the quests (except for one, I think)
    And I will look at this glitch

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2021
    hello I am able to play on the computer even with some script errors when starting the game, I tried to play on the phone through the joiplay APP and gave this continuous script error the game does not even enter any solution for this bug?

Swdfm

Game Developer
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Hi. I have not, nor can I manage to at the moment, test the game on a phone, so I cannot help you with your second issue
    As for megas and max in future versions. Yes! I have literally decided to wait today to add megas into v5. However, dont expect it any time soon, as it is a gigantic update

sao2006

An anime fan
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 31, 2021
    Can you add please some more information like plot, features, and screenshots, it would sure give more information!

Back