• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

VA-11 HALL-A

Radix

it's always time to drink.
Years
  • Just dropped today. It's got that perfect mix of retro and future, and it's cute to boot.

[Site] [Steam]

You're a bartender who slowly learns about the fascinating world that you've just been put in by listening to the stories of interesting clients who happen to pop in.

It's kind of like Papers, Please, but in cyberpunk Japan and much more comfy. The soundtrack is super chill, and the presentation is fantastic.

VA-11 HALL-A

Try it out. I'm loving it so far.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • MINIMUM:
    Processor: 1.6 Ghz
    Memory: 1 GB RAM
    Graphics: 256mb
    Storage: 250 MB available space

RECOMMENDED:
    Processor: 2 Ghz
    Memory: 2 GB RAM
    Graphics: 1gb
    Storage: 250 MB available space

My toaster of an HP Laptop can definitely run this game. It looks quite interesting and i like some gameplay where you actually get to use your head, other than your hands. Grabbing a pen, a notepad, and jotting down notes on how to keep your customers happy. Sweet.

Midi

Charming Ghost~
    Years
  • One of my closer friends gifted me this game last night, and I'm enjoying every moment of it so far. The music is amazing (and free on Bandcamp,) and the characters I've served so far are full of personality. The setting's really nice, too.

I can't precisely remember when I heard about this game, but I was on ship the moment I heard about it which was about a year ago. And man, was it worth the wait~

Back