• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

valens little shop.

Do you Like What You See?

• Yes

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • No

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • maybe

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • could be better

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Excellent

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters

MadaraUchiha.

Typhlosion Master
    Years
    Hey just wondering if you could do me a REALLY REALLY BIG FAVOR If you can could you breed me all starters (Dont have to hatch them) if you coudl that would be awesome just wondering if you cant its open (If you can do some but not all do Johto first then if you can do more Hoenn region then kanto then sihnoh

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2013
    Hey just wondering if you could do me a REALLY REALLY BIG FAVOR If you can could you breed me all starters (Dont have to hatch them) if you coudl that would be awesome just wondering if you cant its open (If you can do some but not all do Johto first then if you can do more Hoenn region then kanto then sihnoh
    sure but since im doing this can you at least offer some pokemon not trying to be greedy or anything

MadaraUchiha.

Typhlosion Master
    Years
    Sure im only at Elite 4 but i dont have much but i could give you a hmm Kadabra lvl like 46?

Its 11:45 PM here and when i try to add Wireless connection it says it doesent support the security so ill try to get it to work but if not i cant get on untill tomorrow like 1-2 PM if it works ill post my FC

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    I am new here so i was wondering when you say all starters does that mean you have all the 2nd generation starters as well? and if you would be possibly be intrested in a golem? And am i missing anything else?

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2013
    I am new here so i was wondering when you say all starters does that mean you have all the 2nd generation starters as well? and if you would be possibly be intrested in a golem? And am i missing anything else?
    Yes i can Breed All the Starters and the golem is it shiny or anything?

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    Yes it is shiny opps sorry, but i got it in a trade that is okay right?

Back