• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

valens little shop.

Do you Like What You See?

• Yes

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • No

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • maybe

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • could be better

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Excellent

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2013
    Oh really thanks and when would you like to trade?

One question i am such a noob i know who/what is latioslegends?
    just look at his thread it should be around here somewhere and i guess we could trade now if you would like

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    Okay thanks so much :) just give me a few!

Thanks again i guess ill go hunt for that thread! again thank you very much!

Last edited:

Mingo

Event hunter!
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2013
    Would you trade 2 of these: a UT mitsurin Celebi, a movie 08 UT Regigigas, Pokemon ranch mew, pokemon ranch phione for the aura mew and the pikachu coloured pichu? or just 1 for 1

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2013
    Would you trade 2 of these: a UT mitsurin Celebi, a movie 08 UT Regigigas, Pokemon ranch mew, pokemon ranch phione for the aura mew and the pikachu coloured pichu? or just 1 for 1
    sounds good to me

Hey there Valen; I was wondering if it would be possible to get a Totodile and Mudkip? Is there anything specific that you would like for them? =3
    you can have them for free

Hey Valen in about 1 hour i can trade you for all those eggs.
    sure give me a sec to get them all

MadaraUchiha.

Typhlosion Master
    Years
    Aww crap this sucks something happened to my pokemon platinum save file (I use a R4) and it got erased. Im going to try to figure out how to get a save file from the internet.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2013
    check my thread for the 10 ANIV Latios with the Soul Dew please.
    TRU Manaphy UTGamestp Deoxys UT10ANNI Lugia UT good for you or 2 of them would be fine by me btw im also cuban if thats right on ur name

is there anything on my thread you would want for it?
    im gonna pm u what i want in a sec

Hey Valen my pokemon platinum got erased so i have a sav file that i can use do you know how it will work? Because when i use it it just makes a new game?
    i have no idea. man

Back