• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Valentine's Mafia | Endgame

ASDBUDDY

The Derp
Years
All I said was that there wasn't much to discuss, I don't know why it triggers you so much. And not contributing can be said to half the cast. I personally find ASD more suspicious because he is just backing up Kiyo without any new info himself, which is just an easy way to get away if you ask me. And no, I didn't dismiss it. If one of his arguments was 'He doesn't contribute much', why didn't he say that? The only argument he had was 'He said there was nothing to discuss' which I still don't understand why it's suspicious at all. Why would a mafia say this?

It is pretty sus when someone says that when there is potential for discussion very much there.
and also i was first to pint that out, so how am i backing up kiyo in this situation.

also seeing the posts i don't feel a scum lean towards l'belle, rather a null read for now. since a maf wouldn't get so worked up when there are just two people holding something against them, while the rest of the people haven't paid much attention to it.

and so i will not be voting L'Belle.

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
Years
Miah as Scumlean - I'm not a fan of the abstaining and the single post with nothing to say, other than a lame reaction

W-Well then what do you want me to say?

...I'm s-sorry !!
lazyblush2plz.gif

Robin

p-pix?
Years
Define an easy lynch. Also, (1) do you think that any mafia would be bold enough to collaborate in thread? (2) The Mafia chat is anonymous (if you didn't read), so how is this possible?

But I didnt say anything about the mafia chat though?? :thonk:
also an easy lynch, as in neither you or ASD provided much argument.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
But I didnt say anything about the mafia chat though?? :thonk:
also an easy lynch, as in neither you or ASD provided much argument.

I meant, on that number, how are mafia able to help each other when the chat is anonymous and they probably don't reveal each other's identity? But that's not important anymore.

In this game where there aren't even a lot of content, how am I expected to make "a lot of arguments" when there aren't even a lot of points to begin with?

I see that though you hold some level of suspicion, you're not voting... are you playing safe? Also, can you give your opinion on other players?

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
I think the phrase "easy lynch" is becoming a trigger word for me.

I just want to literally do the exact opposite of what who's saying it wants to do. Every time.

Last edited:

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
I think the phrase "easy lynch" is becoming a trigger word for me.

I just want to literally do the exact opposite of what who's saying it wants to do. Every time.

Kinda sorta like trying to use "If I was Mafia" as a defense.

Anyways I'm actually voting Naku for now. They haven't been saying anything of importance and haven't even voted to cover themselves from inactivity kill. I feel just voting them is a better course of action right now.

[Vote]Nakuzami

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
/shrug
[vote] Neko Maid Kapper.

I don't want to vote Naku just because he isn't voting himself. I like to wait and see who has a defence before I decide whether or not to vote them. Think of the vote I have placed as a pressure vote, considering Kiyo asked for his opinion and he simply hasn't given one.

Sparkin

Night Two ❤​

kai muNkz, aka Nakuzami, the Drunk Drunk, was served a Bloody Mary.

There are 24 Hours left in the Night Phase.
Red Players are in risk of getting modkilled.

Players❤​

Sparkin as GM​
Desox as Honest Villager
aeternum as ???
Kiyotaka Ishimaru as ???
ASDBUDDY as ???
Miah as ???
purplecicada as ???
Pecilia as ???
Rabinov as The Protector
Neko Maid Kapper as ???
Bidoof FTW as ???
Newtsie as ???
L'Belle as ???
Nakuzami as Drunk Drunk
jdthebud as Honest Miller

Last edited:

Sparkin

Day Three ❤​

The Cheaters managed to kill the Mastermind by an ironic reason.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru, the Mastermind, considered every outcome except this one.

Curses! Pecilia woke me from my slumber!​

Day has started. You have 48 hours to discuss on a lynch.

Players❤​

Sparkin as GM​
Desox as Honest Villager
aeternum as ???
Kiyotaka Ishimaru as Mastermind
ASDBUDDY as ???
Miah as ???
purplecicada as ???
Pecilia as ???
Rabinov as The Protector
Neko Maid Kapper as ???
Bidoof FTW as ???
Newtsie as ???
L'Belle as ???
Nakuzami as Drunk Drunk
jdthebud as Honest Miller

Last edited:

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
Are mafia going after crystal tier users this game? :thonk:

Pressure vote. I want to hear things from you.
[vote]Pecilia.

ASDBUDDY

The Derp
Years
welp, this is both a good thing and a bad thing,
since now we have a third party kill and not a town person killed which is good, but at the same time this is an advantage to the maf, since now they don't have to worry about the mastermind.

hmmm, also what does this mean, im a bit confused.
Curses! Pecilia woke me from my slumber!

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Well aint that a thing. 5 remaining visiting roles and everyone freaks out on voting. 4 if you exclude bully, who I couldn't possibly be. Anywho, I take it you guys aren't going to buzz off without claiming my role with no doctor around?

Back