• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ValentineUmbreon's amazing Gallery

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
    Hi...! I'm ValentineUmbreon and I love my sister, because she give me her old, no longer needed scanner. XD And this fact give me the chance to share my Pokemon fan art with you.^^ Enjoy it please.

MissMegano

not-so innocent saint
    Years
    OMG THESE ARE BURSTING WITH CUTENESS. You drew some of my favorite pokemon! I love how you make the pokemon just a tiny bit more realistic, but not too much. And jeez, the lines are so clean. Dang, you're talented.

Renneh

I know A Bot
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2009
    That is some natural talent you got there ^^ + Must have taken alot of practice. They all so kawaii.

Just WOW for Charizard.

I'm not a big fan of Espeon but that is the favorite drawing I've ever seen of it by far. Its sooo cute!

Your poses are great.

Erm, what make is the scanner? Its quite decent. hehe, strange question of mine I suppose.

Awww the Dragonair drawing is so Romantic ^^

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
    The Espeon pic is actually the cover of a sixteen page long coloured pokemon comic I made when the Jotho season comes up a few years ago. This is the first page. I had to remove the text, because it was complete in german.^^; So this pic is not for reading. Only for looking.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Aww... =3 I love you comic strips of Espeon. =3 *huggles* Espeon's my favorite pokemon, so I'm glad you have a passion for drawing them. ^^ Very nice pictures. I especially love the first Eevee in the previous post. : 3 Nice job, ValentineUmbreon.

Masterleaguegurlx

Envee darlin' :) x
    Years
    :)

Wow..
    You are very talented.
    Im jealous :O
    I personally love drawing, its my life!
    but I could never get as good as you.

Keep up the good work!
    Youu'll go far! x

Back