• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vegetables or Fruits?

Vote!

• Fruits.

Votes: 18 52.9%
  • Vegetables.

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Both.

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • I`m lost.

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters
    Years
    I prefer fruits. every time I think I have found a vegie that I like it turns out to be a fruit! Really the only veggie I like is corn. Lol.

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
    Years
    Vegetables. I always considered fruits as a kind of side dish or dessert, while vegetables are usually a part of the main course of my lunch/dinner.

coachwhipneoship

squeezer of lemons
    Years
    I love both, though I prefer fruits. I'm SUCH a fruit lover. They're nature's candy. p= Sooo many delicious ones. But I've always been a veggie lover too.

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    I like peeling vegetables for some strange reason, but I prefer to eat fruit, though really if I wasn't forced to eat fruit in the morning, I wouldn't have it at all.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I don't eat any fruit so I can only say vegetables. I used to have fruit but then stopped liking them. No reason why though.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I like both, but I prefer fruits. Because they're, um, fruity? O_o;;

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    i love fruits!! strawberries are my favorite food!! peaches are good too ^^
    vegetables are okay but i prefer fruit ^^

Years
    Both :D

Fruits taste nice, better than sweets and chocolate by far, but vegetables make you feel good inside after eating them. So, both, I love fruit and veg equally.

Back