• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Vespoid's Pkmn Black Nuzlocke Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2011
    That's right folks! I've decided to start with a nuzlocke challenge right off the freakin bat! I've never played Pkmn Black or white before, so this should be pretty interesting.

for those of you who haven't heard of the Nuzlocke challenge, the premise is simple:

• You are only allowed to catch the first pokemon you encounter on a certain area. if the pokemon faints, flees, or you run out of pokeballs, though luck. You'll have to search elsewhere. Oh, and you can't catch any repeats. If your next area's first encounter is the same pokemon as before, you missed out on the opportunity for a new pokemon in that area.

• You'll have to nickname each pokemon you catch.

• any pokemon that faints is considered dead; and you'll have to either release it, or put it in a special Box that'll essentially be a cemetery for the departed pokemon.

• if you black out, it's game over...even if you still have pokemon stored in the PC.

• you're not allowed to use items on pokemon, excluding TM's/HM's. In other words, you'll only rely on your pokemon's raw power and endurance.

• you can only heal on pokemon centers and those certain people who heal you when you talk to them.

• Battle style has to be on "Set"

and that's basically it. Since I've never played this game before, I expect a quick death, but a part of me is telling me that I can pull this off.

I'll be starting it later on today, and I'll be using this thread to keep you guys updated with what's going on. I hope you guys will enjoy my journey.

until then, this is Vespoid, signing out!

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Sorry, but there's already an Official Nuzlocke Challenge going on in the Challenge board, where it belongs. You can participate in it there, but as of now, a new one isn't to be needed. :o)

Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back