• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Victory Road is back again!

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    I dunno if much of you remember v-road.net but im bringing it back and i need a new host! u can see a little preview at www.mkiii.net/vr
    If you want to host me on a subdomain that would be great,but also if u can host my domain that would be cool aslo.
    I also still have all of my same content(70+ origional pages) ready to go so i can be up and 100% when i get a host.
    thanks.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    Never mind about the hosting, zapchu is hosting me again ill post up an url when its ready.

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
    thanks

its been a while since I talked to you

TOI keeps switching back and forth with liking Pokemon. he will keep his site down from Pokemon until he is less busy

ChocolateFairy

Fairy Of Time
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 24, 2003
    Kenta said:
    thanks

its been a while since I talked to you

TOI keeps switching back and forth with liking Pokemon. he will keep his site down from Pokemon until he is less busy

you could host it on a free host and then go to redirection.net and redirect it. It's not the best thing but i use it...

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    Well its on my other site right now,but zapchu is hosting it when she gets back from SanFransisco

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    whOa...that was a bit off topic...lol

if anyone wants to see a screen shot just say and ill post one

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    lol....
    As i said in my other thread:

Hello, finally done re-making VR again and its ready to open,but not really much ppl know that its back, so what should i do? wait untill more ppl find out? Or just open anyways?

PS MODS: Y dont u just delete my other topic instead of just closing it and having it sit there?

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    v-road said:
    PS MODS: Y dont u just delete my other topic instead of just closing it and having it sit there?
    If I was gonig to delete it then I would do it by now. We dont delete threads, if two of the same threads was open its harder to find stuff and no need for two threads thats the same.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    Ill start working on one and when its ready ill post it on my site

Tweak

Ill start working on one and when its ready ill post it on my site

i hope i can set up your account asap, i still don't have internet on my desktop, but i'll be getting internet hooked up on nov. 22nd. but i'll try asap (if u still need it of course). :tired: never ever forget ur passwords...sighh...

Back