• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Victreebel or Vileplume?

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2011
    I'm trying to decide between the two. Which do you prefer and why?

Years
    vileplume, because back in the day when i had red version i couldnt catch bellsprout so im biased to vileplume

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Victreebel is more of a physical attacker while Vileplume is built more to be a support pokemon. For in-game purposes, Victreebel will probably be more beneficial though. :P

Deokishisu

Mr. Magius
    Years
    I like Vileplume myself. I don't know why, but I've always liked it better than Victreebel. However, Vileplume is generally a support/annoyer Pokemon, while Victreebel is more about attacking. It really depends on what you're going for. If it doesn't matter, I'd go with what you think looks better :P.

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    I like Victreebel better cause its cooler and stronger.
    Ive always liked it better than Vileplume.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I like Vileplume more but they both are epic in my opinion. Victreebel doesn't really bring as many "victrees" as its names suggest :/.

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    Uhh, two pokemon that I've never come to appreciate. I'd have to go w/ Vileplume.

Back