• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vidas Region Dex - Sprites

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2009
    Hi all. I make this thread for my fakemon sprites. I making a game - Pokemon Jasper. DON'T COPY AND SAVE TO DISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED :P xD

Silver Destiny

Making Pokemon MMORPG
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2008
    Wow cool Fakedex i like them.. My Favorite is #005...keep up the good work

Zorin

Pixies Dance
    Years
    You should say that #42 and #43 aren't yours. I know you have permission to use them in your dex but still you shouldn't pretend you made them yourself. Just give credits.

Anyway, these fakemon are nicely made. I like your color choices. Number 09, 36 and 202 do have weird legs I think but I don't know how to fix it as I'm not an expert in anatomy myself. Keep it up!

Silver Destiny

Making Pokemon MMORPG
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2008
    You should make more.... since your good at making scratch sprites, or in general.........sprites

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2009
    Hi all. I'm going now to remake all fakemons to more official pokemons style.

First - Wulow 002:
    OLD:

NEW:

It looks like Pidgeotto for me xD

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2009
    Guys! Why you don't comment my sprites xD

Ok. New fakedex style was maked some days ago. xD

Ok.
    - 1,2,3 fakemon has changed to better;
    - 5,7,8,9 have other colors, more pokemon style;
    - 91 and 92 It's new fakes ended some days ago.

https://i30.tinypic.com/29f9n2u.png

Renneh

I know A Bot
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2009
    There is something off about the legs on 36, 36 and 38. The wing on 3 needs looking at, legs on 9 as well.

On 199, is the part on its chest a feature or the shading? If its the shading, it needs changing. ^^

Other than that, pretty good so far.

*second look*

Oh yeh, nose seems very angular on 8. The stinger doesn't seem to follow through from the body on 43, as it is too straight.

Just some parts that need looking at ^^

I love 201 the most ^_^ Makes me think of that luck dragon (me think it was) from the neverending story. hehehe XP

Back